Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pregnancy Worry

Re: pregnancy Worry

I am so sorry.
    You really do need to go in though. When I miscarried, I had a tablet to make it pass out of me, and then had to stay in hospital so they could check it was all there and none was left. x

Hi. I rang docs today. The soonest they can fit me in is 06.01.2016. Do you think it will be okay to wait this long? They had nothing sooner.

Many Thanks
    Louise

No way hun you need to get your miscarried confirmed ASAP and the only way they can do that is thro a scan, even tho sadly it does sound like you have miscarried they sometimes like to prescribe you antibiotics so you don't get an infection and they also need to see that you haven't got any retained products left inside which if left can cause complications and with Christmas coming up you really need to get yourself checked out XX

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

You need to tell you doctors surgery it is an emergency which it is and you need to be seen today XX

Hey i rang them back after i spoke to them today and explained the situation and i have to ring another number for emergencies which i have to ring at 8.30 tomorrow and they can get me an appointment tomorrow. Do you think ill be sent straight up the hospital? Or will they make that appointment for another day?

Please Reply
    Love Louise xxxxxxxxx

You will Def be sent for a scan well you should be but you do need to get yourself checked out ASAP. How are you feeling in yourself? XXXX

I feel fine in myself. Ive not had any fever or heavy bleeding. Just got a normal period. Are there any indications if there is tissue left inside me? Also how long is normal for the bleeding to last? I just rang surgery and i have an appointment for 11.00am today so ill let you know how it all goes.

Please Reply
    Love Louise xxxxxxxxx

You could bleed for a couple of weeks, it varies from person to person, you need to look out for cramps in your tummy or back, high temp, general feeling of being unwell,I had to do a pregnancy test 2 weeks after to check it was negative, they might give you a blood test too to check your iron levels because of the bleeding. Good luck let me know how you get on XX

Hi been to docs and she said it seems nature has taken its course and no need to go to the hospital but if the bleeding persists and becomes heavy and im getting any pain to go back in. Thanks for all your replies. I feel relieved thats over and i can now enjoy christmas with my little boy.

Love Louise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information