Thread: Pregnancy + health anxiety =????!

Pregnancy + health anxiety =????!

My husband and I are working towards having another baby. I'm off the pill and we are going to start trying in a few months. Even tho I had a baby already and had no complications at all during my pregnancy I'm really scared now. I didn't have this health anxiety when I had my first baby. She's 6 now. Deep down I know that I should have anything to worry about and I'll see my dr all the time during it. My fear is that I will worry about every ache and pain and think I'm losing the baby and put myself in a spin. I want to have a kid I really do. I want my daughter to have a brother or sister. I'm just scared of how well my brain can handle it :/

Re: Pregnancy + health anxiety =????!

Hi Miss Love

Firstly congrats on the big decision. I am in the same situation as you.. I have just taken my last pill and I hope by march to start trying to conceive! I say March because I have a follow up hospital appointment for LLETz treatment to see if my CIN2 and CIN3 (pre cancerous cells) has completely been removed.

I also suffer HA and I have a 3 year old little boy, my HA is relatively new been suffering since April of this year. I am worried because during my first pregnancy I bled every 4 weeks and was in hospital every 4 weeks and also now because my chance of miscarriage is greater because of the recent LLETZ treatment I have had..

maybe you and I could support each other along our journeys?

xx

Sounds like a plan my dr told me to be off them for 2 months to be safe. And we are gonna do all the old wives tales to try for a boy. My dr said the one that really works best is timing. We are planing on March/April time too lol we plan to buy a new house so we don't really want to give it a go (lol) until we are sure we get the house.

I didn't realise that their was a certain way to fall pregnant lol.. in my case I was very drunk the first time with my husband who was due to be deployed and had aleaving party oooh lala.

Id love a little girl.. wonder if I have to be sober for that one hahah.

Lol I think we got pregnant after a night at the bar on my birthday! We had a girl too lol. I don't care much about the sex of a baby but my husband wants a boy to carry on the name and to do boy stuff with.

Thread Information