Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel almost as if i am on the verge of a nervous breakdown

Re: I feel almost as if i am on the verge of a nervous breakdown

Help me, I think i just had a prediction that just came true. I think I just predicted an event and my anxiety is murdering me. I think I thought about steam getting hacked and bam it just did. My mind is so murky I can't even recall!

Hey bud!

That happened to me too but with a dream is really normal actually and it happened to almost everyone at least once in your life. Remember there is people that make a living out of that and they are not in an asylum.

With this type of anxiety is normal to just "think" you predicted something maybe you read somewhere something about that and your anxiety made the connection with this event making you believe you actually saw the future.

If it were me the one worried about this what will you tell me, write it as a response.

Tom.

Woops wrong thread

I just keep getting so tired. I want these thoughts to go thr **** away. I am exhausted and I just woke up. I feel so miserable and upset that not even sleep helps. I keep having the thoughts that I will be humiliated for something I didn't do. I am no pedo/rapist but the thoug gt of ever bring falsely accused and having my life ruined is too much for me to bear.

I want to know that I am going to have a full life. I am turning 19 and my life feels over already. I just want everything to be okay. Everytime I look for reassurance (like about gut feelings) I find them talking about just the most vile people on the side. I feel so disinterested in living anymore. I am not suicidal but I just feel like I care anymore. I don't feel human.

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

I just broke down crying. I feel like this is the end. I just cant stop crying. I want it all to stop. I just want my life back. I only want my life back. I feel alone.

It's 9:55. I think I came down a bit. I was having a major attack. Sorry.

Hey shark,

Sometimes crying it out helps, I been there feeling tired of it wanting anxiety to banish away and let me be me, no you are feeling depersonalization and its exhausting and scary. But as you may have seen for the people here it gets better, you are 19 dude you are young changing the focus of attention can make wonders to us. When you have a bad thought thing about something nice in your life, you will say but i dont have any, yes you do just dig deep.

Ignore the thoughts do not engage them, logic works fine when your levels of anxiety are low but when they get higher its better to ignore the thoughts until the storm passes, practice deep breathing, go for a walk, eat something yummy, excercise play a game. Get int any activity but really get into it do not think of anything else when you think your thoughts are on override remember you are not your thoughts you are the master of yourself, thoughts come and go but who you are is not your thoughts.

You said you will never do no harm to another person, that you will never molest a child so when intrusive thoughts come knocking at your door laugh them away and tell yourself who you are.

Tom

You know, I think i found something that's gonna help me a lot. I was doing two hand kettleball swings for thirty minutes and my mind is very quiet. I am not gonna call this a silver bullet yet. This feels good. I actually feel alive if not tired from swinging a 20 lb iron ball back and forth between my legs.

It's funny how fast my mind has changed. Maybe I can beat it if I just get out of the house and get active.

Well thats great man! working out does the trick for me too, being isolated at ones home for too long ****s with you, so go out and enjoy life rather than being absorbed by silly worries

All the best

Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information