Thread: Gunk in eye

Gunk in eye

I'm freaking out as I'm terrified of eye infections
    But today I felt something in my inner corner of my eye so I looked in the mirror and noticed some fluff as I pulled it out an eye lash also came out of the corner of my eye
    The corner of my eye is now bright red and sore and every now and then I have to wipe yellow/white discharge away from it :(

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

It builds up in the inner corner and you can just see the mucus sitting there anyone can advise me what this may be or what to do x

Re: Gunk in eye

Don't panick my little boy has this ATM !!! Thick gunk coming out of the inner corner of his eye and this morning he woke up and both eyes are blood shot! Go doctors and get some eye drops so it's gone on time for Xmas x

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Conjunctivitis hun

Thank you I just know eye infections can be bad will contact doctors tomorrow but freaking out right now trust me to get it before Christmas x

This is completely normal to have in the morning. I get it sometimes and have been for as long as I can remember. (Don't worry if you didn't find it in the morning, you probably found it later on from the morning. It doesn't go away on its own you have to pick it away.) Even my dogs get it sometimes!

Thread Information