Hi everyone

Hope everyone is getting on ok, I know this time of year can be really awful cause there are all these expectations - not just to be 'happy' but also to go out and do things!

I have had a horrible few weeks, been ill with what I think is probably some sort of viral infection. However, for the past 3 days or so I have been exhausted and last night I had the worst diarrhea and cramps imaginable :(

Had to cancel all my plans today and let people down who I hadn't seen in ages. Cried and cried over it, but felt so weak and tired just having a shower was enough to totally exhaust me.

Has anyone had this experience with HA? My other half said he had the same problem when he was bad with it.

The old demons are whispering in my ear to Google and my cancer fears are lurking in the background... however am I right in assuming all these symptoms are anxiety related?

I actually felt a little bit 'better' after I cancelled my plans cause it felt like the pressure was eased a little, but I feel awful again now. I am so tired and feel like I can't actually do anything without feeling like I am going to be sick or faint!

Sorry to have a big old moan about it, but I had to get it all off my chest!

If anyone is going though similar at the moment I would really like to hear from you

Snowflake xx