Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo?

Vertigo?

I keep waking up really dizzy. It's weird it feels like it's behind my forehead and in not eyes. Like my eyes feel wobbly. It's really annoying. Worse on some days better on others. My head feels full but it doesn't really hurt. I'm slightly stuffy. How do I fix this? Is there any fix at all?

Re: Vertigo?

Hey hun, unfortunately i don't have a fix but all i can say is I get the dizzyness too and you're not alone. Today i've had it most of the day with blurry vision and headache. :-(

"Our greatest success is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall"

My 3 yr old neice is coming to stay the night and I'm so scared I'm gonna be so dizzy I can't take care of her. I'm debating on canceling :/

I have this all the time too :/ it's kind of like being drunk but without the fun.

Ya it is. Like the spins. I took a nap and now the left side of my head hurts a bit.

I'm not even sure if it's vertigo or dizzy. It feels like it centers around my eyes. If I look at things that move to fast it makes it worse. Almost feels like a headache. I really hope this goes away before I start really panicking over it.

Quote Originally Posted by misslove View Post
    I'm not even sure if it's vertigo or dizzy. It feels like it centers around my eyes. If I look at things that move to fast it makes it worse. Almost feels like a headache. I really hope this goes away before I start really panicking over it.
    Mine is the same - feels around my eyes and headachey but its not like the room is spinning just a general feeling of woozyness - like jonno says like being drunk or disorientated.

Do any of you have neck / shoulder pain or other symptoms besides the dizzyness?

My neck feels a little stiff but nothing major cora

My neck and back are always tight. I feel better this morning. Hope it says away

I went out today and I find i am constantly looking at things to see how far I can see and how clear it is and "checking" if I feel dizzy. My neck is hurting, like you guys say it is quite mild but it worries me its not going anywhere.... probably because i can't stop thinking about it.

Watching TV now and the blurred backgrounds are making me panic even though there are meant to be blurred. My head hurts.

Anyone got any tips for the dizzy-ness? I find that looking at things one at a time around the room and saying what they are is quite calming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information