Thread: I thought my HA was under controlled! HELP! :(

Unhappy I thought my HA was under controlled! HELP! :(

I was been so worried about my health ever since I developed HA! If you can read my previous post. I am so concern about my heart, about diseases like cancer and serious illnesses! But I managed not to overthink about it and I did and slowly getting back on track but though there are times that my anxiety is really high specially when I am so busy working and doing household chores!

Ok, now my concern is the dull pain on my lower right pelvic. Few months ago, it was June I was rushed to the hospital because of the pain that is intolerable. The pain that will radiate from my abdomen to the right side of my stomach. When I was in the hospital they did some physical tests and exams. Then they found out that I have Appendicitis and needs to be operated. So, there I was operated and when I woke up, I had a major operation and my mom told me that my Appendix was removed and it ruptured so they did a major operation and a huge stitch marked on my stomach. But not just that, I was on a cecostomy for a month or two because my cecum was also affected by the infection and they also removed a part of it. After my operation, I was eating normal, I poop normally and its 6 months now until this dull pain that I feel on my lower right pelvic. I don't know what it caused it. Prolonged sitting? I sometimes feel like I am going to poop (oops! sorry for my words) but not. I sometimes feels like I am going to pee, but when I do, its just a few drops. Could it be caused by psychological factor?! I feel this pain before prior to my operation, and it did went away on its own. But now I feel anxious thinking what could it be? Oh help me God! I've been through a lot of health issues! I want to be normal again. :(

Re: I thought my HA was under controlled! HELP! :(

It could be anxiety / psychological, but you really should have it checked out by a doctor, especially since you have had major surgery in that area. Best wishes to you.

Thread Information