Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morning

Re: Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilega View Post
    Morning Terry and thank you my friend,yesterday afternoon almost back to my old self,totally illogical isn't it,yes I still go out to all the big supermarkets and with my camera however I feel,have a good day

I was going to put my blog in to my signature but I am not sure hoe to do it or if it is allowed

http://wwiseoldowl.blogspot.co.uk/
    That's good to hear. Yes, it is and it makes the crashes hard as we just think 'oh god, not again, I can't take it'. Anxiety likes to find our Achilles Heel and keep prodding at it and it's not easy learning not to respond to it. I find physical issues harder than mental ones as they dog my day and pull me down.

You can add your blog to your signature. Can you see what my signature looks like? All you do is go into your user control panel (the one you see when you access your messages) and look for Edit Signature. That pops upa box like the one you use to post with and you type your message in. You need tags around you web address unless you copy it over complete. Mine looks like this in med Edit Signature facility:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For free Mindfulness resources, please see this thread I have created to compile many sources together http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=168689

I have ur before the web address and /url (NOTE: put [] around those, I couldn't otherwise it makes them into a link and you lose the url bit in the example) after it but if you copy your address in properly like you have in this thread already it should show up fine on it's own.

Thanks Carolin another rough one to day,went down Tescos,then had to queue up in the bank but managed it felt like I was standing on a cloud,I think I have two hovercraft on my feet,have a good day my friend
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well done for getting out when feeling ill.

I shop really early or late ( with many other mental health suffers !) to try and avoid queues and noise.

It works for me, but I know avoidance is not advised.

Hi @Terry thanks for the info my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information