Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding problems?

Smile Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding problems?

Hoarding Documentary

Do you know or live with someone who has a problem with hoarding?
    Are you looking for FREE professional treatment and support for your issues with hoarding?

Blink Films, a BAFTA winning TV producer, is producing a programme about hoarders and loved ones they live with.

We are looking for people who have a problem with hoarding and would like help turning their lives and homes around.

We will offer professional treatment structured around your needs to show that with the right support and therapy you can make progress towards resolving your hoarding problem.

Do you have great difficulty discarding possessions?

Excessively collect or buy items that are not needed?

Is the amount of stuff in your home affecting your everyday life?

Feel worried about leaving the house, or having visitors?

If you can relate to some of the things listed above, we’d love to hear from you: 0203 150 2742
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding probl

are you planning to air this programme on a major tv network (ITV, or BBC) etc.

or is it just indipendent and is only their for people who request a link to it or something

Re: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding probl

Quote Originally Posted by emily67 View Post
    are you planning to air this programme on a major tv network (ITV, or BBC) etc.

or is it just indipendent and is only their for people who request a link to it or something
    Hi Emily,

It will be aired on a UK TV channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_Blink View Post
    Hi Emily,

It will be aired on a UK TV channel.

okay that's good

hope you find some willing participants- i've seen these shows before and know they are very popular

Both my mom and brother are hoarders. Not extreme, but maybe level 1. I don't have that particular problem, thank god. It's an awful illness, though. Good luck finding participants. The US hoarding show is hard to watch, but is very popular.

Agree I've watched hoarding in the US before and it's terrifying but I can still manage to watch. Because sometimes it helps me to compare myself that I can be better.

Seems like I have now drawn a blank on this. The lady who was dealing with this has now since left the tv company why do things keep going wrong for me Never have any luck ahh. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Seems like I have now drawn a blank on this. The lady who was dealing with this has now since left the tv company why do things keep going wrong for me Never have any luck ahh. Cheers
    So, who's looking after the public enquiries now? Unless the programme has been ditched, anyone talking to her should have just been transferre over.

It's poor but it's not like these TV companies give a monkey's about people, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    So, who's looking after the public enquiries now? Unless the programme has been ditched, anyone talking to her should have just been transferre over.

It's poor but it's not like these TV companies give a monkey's about people, Dave.
    This is it Terry, I Don't know and cant keep calling them to find out what is happening. And now I am back to square one, my life will never get any better Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    This is it Terry, I Don't know and cant keep calling them to find out what is happening. And now I am back to square one, my life will never get any better Cheers
    Blink Films must know. Why not send them an email to the main address? Tell them this person has done this and they should be able to find out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information