Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding problems?

Re: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding probl

[QUOTE=MyNameIsTerry;1674955]Blink Films must know. Why not send them an email to the main address? Tell them this person has done this and they should be able to find out.[/QUOTE It's not a question that it's deliberate the person has moved on from Blink Films, but some one else should be taking over the proceedings I mean what is the point of coming on these forums building up peoples hopes only to be shattered crazy if you ask me. Cheers

Re: Are you looking for FREE professional treatment & support for your hoarding probl

Managed to get through to some one at Blink who said the programme on page one of this thread has been aired last week on ch 4 called Britains Biggest Hoarders so I am going to watch it on All 4 (catch up) but the new programme is in the development stages still and told them Iam still interested in this current project Cheers

Good news, Dave

More evidence of not letting these let downs get to you too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information