Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post

Nora if its anything like Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, I'm gonna be a watcher.
I was always disappointed that Life on Mars didn't get a third series. It was always the plan but John Simm asked to be written out at the end of Series Two.

It's such a brilliant concept. My only concern is that LOM and A2A were such massive successes that this has to be something really special to be able to compete, but John Simm reckons it's really good with lots of car chases and time travelling. I will be interested to see what they do with Gene Hunt in the alternate 'now'.

I think LOM was the stand out show for me because of the 70s era. All very nostalgic. Sam was 4 in 1973, I was 3. The cast is superb and it sounds like all the original cast are coming back. Did you know that Marshall Lancaster (Chris) has his own plastering business?

I liked what they did in A2A where you got the back story on Shaz, Ray and Chris. I would have liked them to have done that with Annie, but who knows, maybe they will do that in Lazarus?

I've actually lost count of the times I've watched these shows now but there always seems to be a little detail that crops up? I'm in the middle of LOM series one this week.