Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1385

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Not sure if I'd like it either nora.
    Heard good 'things: about it though.
    It's by far the best thing I've seen on TV in a long time Carn..

It can be a bit gruesome though. There are a few ketchup scenes, if you know what I mean? I wouldn't be able to watch this if my nocturnal PA's were giving me gyp (I had to axe Happy Valley part way through because I traumatised myself back into nocturnal panic attacks) but I'm fine at the mo..

Banging soundtrack. Set in the 80s. (I'm experiencing some nostalgic flashbacks to wearing Rimmel's Azure Blue eyeliner and back-combed highlighted hair to within an inch of its life)

There's some humour to lighten up the gory bits. Fantastic effects. Plus, it's quality time spent with GT (grumpy teen)

This will tide me over nicely until the new Life on Mars comes out..

You've convinced me to give it a try nora.

The Last Kingdom on Netflix. I'm on season 5 I think now, but it's at a point where I'm thinking that the main character really has a crap life, its one thing after another. I'm really surprised he hasn't got an anxiety disorder.

Well I suppose they didn’t really diagnose them then….

Well, me and GT (Grumpy Teen) have finally made it to the last episode of Stranger Things 4..

Every single episode has been quality viewing. I can't remember the last time a TV show had me this hooked! (Ok, I can, it was Life on Mars) but that's going back a bit now...

There have been one or two discrepancies with the 80s era which has done my head in (like Moby's 1995 track, When it's Cold I'd Like to Die, finding his way into a show set in the early to mid-eighties) but aside this, hell yes, the Duffer brothers!

So, I'm expecting BIG things, not only tomorrow (GT is already planning the snack situation for those two plus hours) but also from series 5, which will be the last one. (Boo)

It's also supposed to be 'even darker' than 4.

What shall I watch after tomorrow?

I know! I can watch all the YouTube videos that I've been avoiding because of the spoilers! Yay!

I’ve just finished Stanger Things Nora.
    At first all that teenage angst got on my nerves and I did suffer with the famous season 2 fatigue.

But at the end I was hooked. Loved Vecna, although his identity was spoilt for me because I saw JCB being made up on Tik Tok

Poor Will…all that unrequited love he has for Mike.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    I’ve just finished Stanger Things Nora.
    At first all that teenage angst got on my nerves and I did suffer with the famous season 2 fatigue.
    I suppose it comes with the territory of being 13, Darksky. I was like, 'Enough with the angst and kissy kissy stuff; show me the monsters!!'

Poor Will…all that unrequited love he has for Mike.
    His speech in 'Papa' almost broke me. (I struggled to get my chunk of Toblerone down past that massive lump that had appeared in my throat)

I'm excited to watch the finale, but I know that I will have to cope with the come down, and that could go on for quite some time...

I didn't like Breaking Bad. For one thing I was uncomfortable with the main character having lung cancer and seeing him coughing and struggling to breathe was just too much for my sensitive mind.
    I could see why people like it though because it was very full on and thoughts of where is this going next, but 1 hour was all I could take and that was too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I suppose it comes with the territory of being 13, Darksky. I was like, 'Enough with the angst and kissy kissy stuff; show me the monsters!!'

His speech in 'Papa' almost broke me. (I struggled to get my chunk of Toblerone down past that massive lump that had appeared in my throat)

I'm excited to watch the finale, but I know that I will have to cope with the come down, and that could go on for quite some time...
    I know…when Will was crying in the back of the pizza van…Oh God I just wanted to hug him

If I have one wish for it, I want Mike to ditch Eleven and realise Will is the love of his life. Come on Vecna…you know you want to dispose of her.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I didn't like Breaking Bad. For one thing I was uncomfortable with the main character having lung cancer and seeing him coughing and struggling to breathe was just too much for my sensitive mind.
    I could see why people like it though because it was very full on and thoughts of where is this going next, but 1 hour was all I could take and that was too much for me.
    Yes, that is a continuing theme. If I’d have known I would have warned you.it does get less as the show goes on but it’s always there.
    Last edited by Darksky; 01-09-22 at 12:58.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast

Thread Information