Page 11 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

I'm catching up on BBC 'War & Peace' on the PVR as I had only watched the first 3 episodes, very very good

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCav View Post
    Terry - That Jeremy Bamber is a strange one, I love when the documentaries come on about serial killers. I must live in the only town that doesn't have a Tesco! We did, then they shut it.
    On the book cover he looks like Mr Spock!

Jeffrey Deaver has a new book out and the name of the forensic expert was Lincoln something, which rang a bell from The Bone Collector film pulisa mentioned, and inside it does show he wrote that story too. It's worth a watch.

To Catch A Killer too. Brian Dennehy portrays Gacy in that.

I have just started to watch 'Happy-ISH' with Steve Coogan
    Very funny, another US Cable hit

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCav View Post
    Genoire - You'll love Better Call Saul, that is brilliant and I think only 2 seasons. But most of the characters in Breaking Bad appear (apart from Jesse and Walter). Wasn't it brilliant what happened to Gus???? Best scene or episode of Breaking Bad!
    Yeah! I just saw the Better Call Saul listed on Netflix a few days ago! I'm so stoked! Although I'm gonna miss Walt and Jesse... I loved the that scene with Gus! Such a good, good show with wonderful characters!

Been re watching The Detectives, an old BBC comedy with Robert Powell & Jasper Carrot. Classic. A very different role for Powell and he was brilliant in it.

Fear Thy Neighbor-- on the third season already, purchased from Amazon. So, so good! At first I thought it would be about the secret murderer/pedophile next door, but it's actually about these insane neighbor feuds! Normal people without criminal records who end up hating each other so much that murdeer usually occurs. I love reenactment, and it's just really entertaining to see just how far people will go when fighting over the smallest, most insignificant things. If you think your neighbors are bad, check out this show and you will feel much better!!

Re Watched 'The Day of the Doctor' from 2013, still a great celebration of Doctor Who. fabulous.

Watched an episode of Steve Backshall's Fierce tonight. Thought it was a good programme. I've seen some of his before and enjoyed them.

Given up pretty much on Drive. Vernon Kay is a plonker anyway with his silly excuses for his private life so it's perhaps poorly timed. The programme is ok, it's just been done a lot before and doesn't stand out. The night race is pants, the previous challenges are harder than that and proven by Louie Walsh who was terrible, but ok at the night race!

'The Durells', such a disappointment; they could have done so much with this storyline.

Loved the 'Billy Connelly' 2 part USA programme.

Laughed out loud at the old clips of 'Acorn Antiques' when they showed the best of Victoria Wood.

Watching 'Britain's Got Talent'. Loved the man playing the piano lying on the floor.
    Trying to persuade Mr C to go on as he can play with his feet, elbows and ars....

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    'The Durells', such a disappointment; they could have done so much with this storyline.

Loved the 'Billy Connelly' 2 part USA programme.

Laughed out loud at the old clips of 'Acorn Antiques' when they showed the best of Victoria Wood.

Watching 'Britain's Got Talent'. Loved the man playing the piano lying on the floor.
    Trying to persuade Mr C to go on as he can play with his feet, elbows and ars....
    I'm glad you stopped there, who knows what appendage would be next!

I enjoyed the Billy Connelly one too. Did you see his Route 66 one a few years back? That was very good. Sadly, he can't do as much now with his Parkinsons so I guess they had to keep it a bit shorter for him.

I haven't seen Victoria Wood for years. Another shame, she wasn't old.

I keep hearing Prince songs everywhere too at the moment, which is good, although some of his ruder ones won't be getting airtime!

Page 11 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information