Page 44 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Yes I remember that club, been in it a few times and sat on the Chesterfields pure luxury Don't know what happen to the club is it closed now? Cheers
    Still there as far as I know. They have a website. Been a couple of years since I've been up Hanley so I couldn't remember if it had gone with the nw bus station changing that end quite a bit. I've probably been past it on the bus as it will be right by the entrance to the station.

Last edited by KindofBlue; 17-09-17 at 15:58.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Still there as far as I know. They have a website. Been a couple of years since I've been up Hanley so I couldn't remember if it had gone with the nw bus station changing that end quite a bit. I've probably been past it on the bus as it will be right by the entrance to the station.
    Just trying to visualise it's down a side street,quite narrow and at the side of the Victoria Hall. Yes I am sure it's still there As for the bus station its a horrible design which went over budget as the council was also going to pull down the old Coach Makers Arms, along with the other buildings on that side of the road so I am pleased they run out of money Ha ha LOL Cheers

Been watching Allo!Allo! I can remember watching these when I was younger and found them funny. Still love Herr Flick (in his lingerie) and the endless plotline of "the fallen Madonna with the big boobies".

Also started watching the box set of The Walking Dead. Just finished series 1. Very good, certainly gory. Lincoln has done very well for himself considering he was Egg in This Life! Just like all the films and computer games in this genre, it's more the homicidal damaged humans that are the biggest threat to you than the damn zombies!

Goggle Box.

Been watching Allo!Allo! I can remember watching these when I was younger and found them funny. Still love Herr Flick (in his lingerie) and the endless plotline of "the fallen Madonna with the big boobies".

Also started watching the box set of The Walking Dead. Just finished series 1. Very good, certainly gory. Lincoln has done very well for himself considering he was Egg in This Life! Just like all the films and computer games in this genre, it's more the homicidal damaged humans that are the biggest threat to you than the damn zombies!
    Onto series 2 now. I think I would take my chances with the zombies!

BBC2 Paula, So creepy.

A guy on Tattoo Fixers with a tattoo round his nipple of "Gary Lineker shags crisps".

I'm done with Walkers!!

Onto series 2 now. I think I would take my chances with the zombies!
    Just pushed onto The Walking Dead series 3. Morrissey is good in this.

Been watching the new Fargo. I didn't see the first series and missed half of the 2nd one (the 2nd wasn't as good according to my mum) and this seems more like the first was (from the ads).

Good so far. Thewlis makes a good bad guy, he has done in films. McGregor is good in it.

Page 44 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread Information