Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

The Making of a Murderer on Netflix--Contrary to what it sound like, this is not about how a child becomes a serial killer. It follows the true story of a man who--supposedly--is framed by the police department. It's so addictive and just despicable! Highly recommended if you're into this sort of thing.

I don't know what the show is called, but I've been watching a lot of British crime shows on the YouTube channel, RealCrimeUK.

American Horror Story season 1--This is a rewatch. Good show.

Currently rewatching Top Gear from the start, well from when Clarkson, May and Hammond hosted it. Its made me remember I have a very big soft spot for James May

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Currently Watching;

Benidorm (Disappointing series, not as good as the others).
    Lucky Man (First 3 were good, now dragging a bit, but love the soundtrack)
    The Good Wife (Because my partner likes the woman in it).
    The Voice (Only like the auditions)
    Mr Selfridge (Brilliant!)
    Suits (Because my partner fantasies he is the main character)
    The Original episodes of Star Trek
    The Big Bang Theory (My favourite for laughter)

And eagerly waiting for the new John Le Carre series & Britain's Got Talent.

Breaking Bad--Why did I wait so long to watch this show? It's SO good ! I binge-watched the whole first season last night...oooops. Now I'm forcing myself to wait until my boyfriend comes back from his trip, so we can watch it together. So so hard to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Breaking Bad--Why did I wait so long to watch this show? It's SO good ! I binge-watched the whole first season last night...oooops. Now I'm forcing myself to wait until my boyfriend comes back from his trip, so we can watch it together. So so hard to wait!
    Or if you are good actor you could pretend you haven't watched it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Or if you are good actor you could pretend you haven't watched it yet...
    Alas, it is too late for that! I already told my boyfriend I was stopping after episode 3 so that we could watch the rest of season 1 together. Oh well, lol It's pretty much taking all my self control to not start season 2 without him. I'm trying so hard to be a good girlfriend, but it's challenging at times such as this .

Life at the Extreme with Davina McCall.

As predicted, she spent most of it gurning as usual. Seeing a Sidewinder coming down a sand dune and saying to the guide 'is that a snake?'...well it isn't a bloody big worm!!!

I think the Cheetah was looking at her like she was a right buffoon when she was running back and forth trying to tempt it out of the shade.

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Alas, it is too late for that! I already told my boyfriend I was stopping after episode 3 so that we could watch the rest of season 1 together. Oh well, lol It's pretty much taking all my self control to not start season 2 without him. I'm trying so hard to be a good girlfriend, but it's challenging at times such as this .
    Ah, but he doesn't know that...watching more, not the being a good GF bit.

Watched The Story of Cats on ITV Sunday night. It was about rescue lions and the guy who rolls around on the floor with them. It also talked about the behaviours of domesticated cats and how they evolved from wild cat species.

I like tigers and any of the white breeds of wild cat but I really loved the Clouded Leopard. With it's long snout and eyes it reminded me of The Pink Panther. Very interesting how it still hunts in the trees for monkeys and birds.

"The Night Manager."

What beautiful pictures Terry. My husband watches all these sorts of nature/animal programs. xx

The wife and I started watching "Cuckoo" on Netflix. British sitcom... Pretty funny so far

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 08-03-16 at 17:48.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information