Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

started watching big little lies this afternoon

another HBO programme

they are good those

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    No Terry. He had two children with him. One in each hand.
    May I dreamt it, but I am sure it was him. Would not like to bump into him in the dark, that's for sure !!!!
    One 14 & the other 16?!!!

I doubt you could mistake him, Magic, so I reckon you did. He does come from there. If we bumped into him I reckon we would bounce off!

Perhaps they were small for their age Terry. OOPS! No they were young children Terry. Younger than that anyway.
    Last edited by Magic; 03-01-18 at 13:07. Reason: added on

Wow, this "getting back together" programme on CH5 right now. Run like hell, Tom is a controlling angry insecure idiot!

---------- Post added 03-01-18 at 03:04 ---------- Previous post was 02-01-18 at 23:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Wow, this "getting back together" programme on CH5 right now. Run like hell, Tom is a controlling angry insecure idiot!
    she took him back God help her if she ever has to talk to another man whilst he isn't there.

CBB has just started up with a feminism theme. I give it until the men turn up (not including John Barnes) before it degenerates into the usual hormonal, drunken, bedhopping fest we are used to...and that's just Ann Widdecombe!!!

I've stumbled upon an old British TV show called A Touch of Frost...very entertaining.

---------- Post added at 03:19 ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Being non ratings time and nothing on I am watching,Big Angry Fish, beats watching cricket and tennis.
    I'm with you on cricket Lola-Lee. But as for tennis...well it all depends on who's playing

N, they are well worth watching. If you've ever heard of Inspector Morse, Frost was the competing show really. I always preferred Frost.

The original author died a long time ago as they are old books but there is a new one writing on from where he ended. R.D. Wingfield was the original, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post

I'm with you on cricket Lola-Lee. But as for tennis...well it all depends on who's playing
    Cricket is the real deal meanwhile baseball is a just a very dumbed down version of cricket. Agree with you on tennis, it's worth watching sometimes depending on who's playing.

I know very little about cricket other than they look very neat and clean. As for baseball...guaranteed contracts and steroids ruined the game.

Miriam's great American adventure, she's as mad as a box of frogs not your usual polished presenter, short , fat , old , blunt opinionated lesbian , what's not to like , and she's not just taking the scenic route .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Miriam's great American adventure, she's as mad as a box of frogs not your usual polished presenter, short , fat , old , blunt opinionated lesbian , what's not to like , and she's not just taking the scenic route .
    Is that Miriam Margoyles?

Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information