Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Miriam would be great in there!.
    She would bulldoze through the lot of them like kicking leaves on an autumn day!
    So many in there I don't know of. What actually defines a 'Celeb' these days? Media coverage?
    'The Real Marigold'series is much more entertaining and has some point to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    So many in there I don't know of. What actually defines a 'Celeb' these days? Media coverage?
    I think it's a communicable disease...well if you sleep with a celeb these days you become one

Watched 'the Voice' last night. Very disappointing.
    Feels like it has been pre-orchestrated and more like a competition between judges than finding 'The Voice'!

Personally I think these shows have had their day. It's all about the judges really and that includes X Factor. Same goes for CBB for me-I'm not sure why Emma Willis still wants to present it seeing as she's mainstream now but I know she has always been a huge fan.. Bring back the old days with Davina, Dermot and Russell Brand!

Sons of Anarchy - for the second time!

I did catch cbb last night through one eye half asleep on catch up , had to Google the cast of at least half of them , an 82 year old woman and a low life bloke who thinks rape is funny enough for his stand up I think he's gone in to clear his name a few drinks and he'll be kicked out for saying something stupid , and quite clearly Anne widdecombe has just been put in as eye candy for the criminally insane , it does look a bit of a loony bin so should soon warm up , nobody would watch a group of really nice people getting on . A bit like this place
    A series I watched recently and enjoyed was Tin star with Tim Roth , wasn't sure at fist but really got into it , I am a fan of Mr Roth so I was hoping it would be good .

Always good to be able to distract yourself with an enjoyable TV series. I'm hopeful for Silent Witness but will have to Sky+ and watch when I can.

Danicing on Ice. Yawn.

Really lost it tonight not sure what to do , if anyone can help I'd appreciate it greatly , got up about an hour ago to let the dogs out and that's when I lost it , the remote control has disappeared I'm stuck watching QI that I've already seen if anyone is in the east midlands area could you pop round and have a look , I'm comfy with the dog and don't want to disturb her , I might have taken it to the kitchen or toilet with me or I might even be laying on it , failing that a long pointy stick might do to push the buttons .
    If you didn't laugh you'd bloody cry , Goodnight ps Anne is not a happy bunny on cbb

Have an early night Buster, you'll find it in the fridge in the morning.

Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread Information