Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

As we were in USA for 3 weeks for the new Grandchild
    Im catching up on all the Christmas Specials
    so......
    Doctor Who - very good
    Still Open All Hours - average/poor
    Strictly - poor
    Mrs Browns Boys - dire ( I keep dipping into this on the basis that so many people watch this there must me some redeeming features but its just so awful )
    Call the Midwife - average
    League of Gentlemen - brilliant
    Inside no. 9 - brilliant
    Eastenders - wtf is going on !!!
    Jools Hogmany - good
    Grandpas Escape - average

apart from that
    Star Trek Discovery is back and excellent

I thought the Christmas episode of Doctor Who was very good. The best episode in ages!
    I didn't know about 'Star Trek Discovery ', I will have a look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    It was no surprise that 'India'was going to be up for eviction.
    I thought the Comedian would also be up and if left to the public, he probably would have been. John Barnes is coming across as a nice bloke, Wayne is very quiet, but not really getting much airtime, so he may go. We might see some changes in characters now the evictions have started.
    Yeah, John seems nice. Wayne too but perhaps he's a bit too mature so not getting airtime? John seems to get very little possibly for the same reasons? Amanda must be asleep most of the show, she's disappeared.

It's back to the usual youngfest. Who fancies who.

The live noms show was just a waste of time. But I did laugh when Ann picked Malika up on her reasons.

Makes me wonder whether this was staged so India would get an idea of the crowd reaction so she can change tactics. She is an employee after all.

I like Ann. Knows her stuff. It's been her life!
    India appeared to hint at the end that she had hidden genders, sorry I mean agendas.
    Let's face it, if you struggle with being liked/loved and every housemate voted you out, then I for one would be in tears! It seems like one big experiment to me.
    I would be the first to support the underdog, but something is not quite straight here.

Ann's the voice of reason. You don't have to agree to still be civil. Listen to other's viewpoints. She would be like in today's political climate with all this shouting people down and "no platforming" stuff.

I was expecting the rapper guy to be more out there giving it all "street" as they do but he comes across well enough.

Upset at seeing Rachel in bikinis...I don't need an image of Boris on a body like that...now I'm getting "confused" too

Thought they copped out voting with the pathetic "I don't trust myself, I'm a married woman" stuff.

Maggie claimed "this is hard" at noms. You were a detective!!! A serious job affecting lives! I could nom on there as easy as choosing what cup I want my tea in

It's not nice finding everyone votes for you but India puts herself in that position, she's unpleasant.

Politically Im very very opposed to Ann however I will say from what Ive seen she has a degree of reasonableness and also its good to see old fashioned views portrayed as we all have to deal with people with different views to us and I think she shows that its possible to be polite but have very conflicting views.
    Doesn't mean I agree with her ( and I can see a lot of my Fathers views in her ) but I could have a conversation with her about stuff and I guess agree to disagree.

India has now been abducted by aliens too

What an attention seeker.

I'm really enjoying Miriam on her American road trip.
    She is good to watch if you suffer from Anxiety as she shows so much courage and such a great sense of humour, it is truly inspiring!

Shite , did I miss Miriam had a really bad day yesterday didn't know what day it was , silent witness was good and both parts in two days so no waiting for the conclusion, it would help if I could remember what happened in the last series though .

Yes Miriam is really a good watch. I think she would be a great laugh to be with.
    I watched a film Ladies In Lavender on Sunday and she was in that.

Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread Information