Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV shows are you watching right now?

Re: What TV shows are you watching right now?

I am watching the TV program's about the Brontes. It was on last night and another one tonight. Haworth is my most favourite place. I have been there many times.
    I went by myself once on the bus (something I never done before on my own as I have no sense of direction .I knew I would not get lost in one street)
    I missed GoggleBox on Friday. don't know how I did that! I will watch it on repeat to night.x

I just finished re-watching season 5 of Downton Abbey. Now I can watch the final season! Looking forward to it, but sad that it's going to be over.

Hubby and I have recently been sucked in to the "Falling Skies" series.

I'm another who has just finished watching The Night Manager and I am troubled that I have never come across Tom Hiddleston before ..... and why I am not Mrs Tom Hiddleston.

He's such a "pretty boy" though.. How are you finding the OJ drama? John Travolta is hilarious,isn't he?!All that plastic surgery!

I too have just finished watching 'The Night Manager' :(
    I thought Hugh Laurie was superb!

He is a pretty boy, but I tell you what, I could wake up every morning next to him and know its no great hardship. I love the OJ drama, I can't make out if John Travolta has something in his mouth, he looks so strange.

Is there anything else any good on the old telly box worth watching?

Watched The Island. Gave up on it last season, I wasn't convinced when they starting finding old electrical items and how docile those "wild" pigs were...especially the piglets who wanted to play with them all the time!

One woman was a camera operator and boasted about going around the world but just moaned all the time on this so she hardly came across as someone used to camera work outside of a studio. She seemed to be panicking, which was labelled a panic attack and got the usual "get a grip" type stuff.

I did laugh at the doctor on there though, she is going to make a fine GP. Collecting water from a stagnant pool that the wildlife probably all ignore in favour of some lovely fresh running water. She tasted it and pronounced it "a little bit salty with a strong eggy taste". So, she obviously didn't twig that a stagnant pool tasting like that would likely mean a high mineral content of something. Sulphur? So, they boil of the bacteria and Bear tells us it won't get all the toxins out...well, no, because they need to distill the water to drink the purified steam and let the minerals settle in the container they boil it from.

I'm surprised a doctor didn't have some basic knowledge here or perhaps common sense. But then the next morning several women are ill and one is retching. The Doc asks if she has been drinking much water, is told no and decides the patient needs to just drink more water! Well done Doc.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 31-03-16 at 22:23.

Watching CI channel,program called Wives with Knives....lol

I seen that Wives with Knives programme advertised .... starting this Saturday, light entertainment at its best!

Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information