Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rubbish new year

Re: rubbish new year

You seem to be going down the right path about it. If you can't think of anything you've done wrong you should think too much about it, especially not when you have exams on. It could be that suspension is just the protocol to go down when there's a complaint big or small. Hopefully it'll be resolved sooner rather than later and you can get back to work.

I hope . My exam went really well when I came out felt like I had smashed it then it hit me that my uni life could be over ������������

If you have done nothing wrong then you should have nothing to fear, have they told you the allegation yet?

Hey, good job on your exam! Give yourself a pat on the back! I know it's too easy to think the worst, but there's a good chance that this will all blow over.

My counselor gave me the tip of using replacing negative what-ifs with positive what-ifs. It's hard to catch yourself every time, but it does help me a bit. What if this all blows over for you? What if it's not as bad as you think? What if you don't have to leave University. I know it's not easy when you're so worried, but I wish you well, and hope you get some relief soon.

Take care!

Mark--I've been wanting to ask, is that a real picture of you with a turkey on your head?

Certainly looks like a turkey Genoire!!!

I just thought he worked for Bernard Matthews and it was a uniform thing

---------- Post added at 04:39 ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SAMKIRMAN View Post
    I hope . My exam went really well when I came out felt like I had smashed it then it hit me that my uni life could be over ������������
    I'm glad your exam went well.

Don't give into those thoughts because it could easily be a patient making a mountain out of a molehill. Go by what your union are telling you.

thanks i do know allegation and in some respects i am guilty but its my job and the patient as made it sound worse and yep my thinking is negative because its always the negative outcome for me

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Mark--I've been wanting to ask, is that a real picture of you with a turkey on your head?
    Haha yes it is

samkirman, are you going to let us know what the allegation is? Hope it all works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mark84 View Post
    Haha yes it is

samkirman, are you going to let us know what the allegation is? Hope it all works out for you.
    HaHaHa! That's awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    HaHaHa! That's awesome !
    Why thank you Genoire!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information