Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: rubbish new year

Re: rubbish new year

Hi update been suspended from uni practise placement can still go to lectures and training days but not do my placement . I could also be face disciplinary actin from uni .

Quote Originally Posted by SAMKIRMAN View Post
    Hi update been suspended from uni practise placement can still go to lectures and training days but not do my placement . I could also be face disciplinary actin from uni .
    Jeez....I'm curious to know the nature of the complaint, but would understand if you didn't feel like sharing.

How are you feeling about all this? What exactly is "placement", like an internship?

Hugs. You will get through this!

It's a safe guarding issue I suppose but I am innocent . When u doing your nursing degree 50% is in uni the rest is done in the working environment I suppose like a internship as we do not get paid . I am in pieces crying at drop of hat boyfriend describes me as a firework ready to explode at anytime . I just functioning nothing more nothing interests me anymore due to this I my never be a nurse

It's a safe guarding issue I suppose but I am innocent . When u doing your nursing degree 50% is in uni the rest is done in the working environment I suppose like a internship as we do not get paid . I am in pieces crying at drop of hat boyfriend describes me as a firework ready to explode at anytime . I just functioning nothing more nothing interests me anymore due to this I my never be a nurse
    Big Hugs, Samkirman

Is there any way you can fight this, since you are innocent? I'm not familiar with the UK Uni/nursing system, but is there anyone, like a Uni counselor or head of your department or someone that you can talk to?

I wish you the best of luck sorting this out.

Do not lose all hope! I'm sure something can be done!

Nope it all goes down to the people in the investigation team 😟😢

Nope it all goes down to the people in the investigation team ����
    I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks big time. Your situation doesn't sound fair at all.

What is the worst case scenario? You have to go through some disciplinary action and there is a record of it? You are still a student, so there has to be some wiggle room for mistakes, yes? I don't fully understand how the program works, but it sounds to me like this will be a setback for you, but you will be able to get past it. I know it's hard, but it's not all over for you.

Hugs!

If I get sacked for gross misconduct then I can not see the university letting me stay as I will not be able to go on placement where I have been sacked from and that's Is where the majority of placements are

Since you are still a student, it seems like there should be room for error. I mean, I understand disciplinary action being taken, but you are not a full fledged nurse just yet, so I have a hard time believing that they'll just cut you out of the system completely. How bad was the accusation? Are they accusing you of deliberate abuse, or just making a mistake?

I was not working as a student nurse I was doing the job I been doing for 2 years . Suppose I have been accused of actual abuse xxx

Can you get a lawyer to help you? It might be good just to talk to someone who could give you an hour's worth of legal advice in this matter.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information