Thread: just cant shake the fear of v.c ot c.c

just cant shake the fear of v.c ot c.c

Hi I'm sorry to post again but I just cant shake the fear of something being wrong I've had spotting after intercourse very light for bout year and half on and off clear smear last year sue next one in march been told I have cervical erosion and that this is the cause however I just cant stop worrying.im worried my smear in march is guna come bk abnormal and that there's something serious go going on .i just want to get on with my life and not worry for one day about this :(x

Re: just cant shake the fear of v.c ot c.c

Beckie, I know you are super anxious, but I honestly don't think there is much else than can be advised here that hasn't already been advised on your other long thread on the same subject - your pain, spotting, etc.

You have been assured by your doctor that the cervical ectropion was responsible for the some of your issues. Myself, and several other folk have said that we too have pain and soreness during and after intercourse and as said already, this is VERY common. I personally think that the two are just coinciding, and making you think there is something serious going on. Pain and soreness can be aided by lubrication, natural or otherwise. Have you actually attempted to try that yet?

I am just not sure that any reassurance we offer is sinking in for you, hun. I really feel that your anxiety needs to be seriously tackled here as that is driving your fears.xxx

I understand what ya saying thankyou

And yrs I have tryed lubrication helps little bit but still sore.im never normally sore so this is new for me

Thread Information