Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testicle "Issues" and Health Anxiety

Re: Testicle "Issues" and Health Anxiety

First off i just want to thank all of you who replied. And i thought i'd come back to keep this little diary going.

Since my last post i have been back to a Dr about some thigh muscle problems i've been having which i suspect is due to the sudden change in activity, i've gone from sitting at my computer all day to walking 3/4 times a day up and down the country lane where i live. He said he'd put money on i'd pulled my Sartorius muscle (Not sure if that's how it's spelled) anyway. He told me to stretch it off and things have gotten better since then. Albeit it still feels very tight around my upper thighs.

I went back to my actual GP for a blood test to measure my testosterone as i had a word about the lack of morning erections and my anxiety. The result should come in a weeks time so i'm going to go back and see what the problem is. She recommended checking for other things while they have my blood too which is fine!

She also put me onto a physiotherapist about my leg muscles as it's likely i had illitobal band syndrome? Or something along those lines. Alongside bad posture and back issues that i need to work through. So that's next week too. Past that i may be recommended onto Therapy for my Anxiety and reactions. So hopefully the good news will roll in soon.

The only issue i've been having since all this began is that over the past couple of days my right testicle seems to ache every so often. And when i stand up it seems to go a bit further back in the sack than my left one. I had a bit of a read on Google and somethings suggested it might be a Crematis muscle or something. Although it could just be my right ball is a bit more proactive!

Anyways i shall keep everyone posted and hopefully my little story can help reassure anyone else who is going through a similar situation as myself.

Got my Ultrasound booked for the beginning of march. The little area down there seems perfectly fine now!

Hopefully US will come out clear. Thanks for the reassurance guys!

Aleman200,

Been noticing some uncomfortable feelings in my right testicle. I don't wear underwear and I lie around on the couch a lot. I lay on my left side and maybe the testicle is stretching that way and causing that I am not sure.

It seems that it kind of is more present in my testicle in the evenings and not so much during the day . Its kind of an achy feeling and nothing like a bad pain or anything. Also it is not swollen that I can tell and no redness or anything so I don't think it is anything bad.

I have looked at all the things it could be but nothing matches exactly and the possibility for me to have those things are probably slim to none so I am just wondering if it is just from the lack of underwear support or laying on my left side when its my right testicle stretching or ?

Also I wonder if this is just something older guys get? Not really a pain exactly but a mild ache? I haven't been to the doctor for about six months but probably have to go soon again. I just hate asking a doctor about these things but I also hate worrying to.

Anyone here know what could cause this achy feeling in just one testicle ?

Hello mnaha! Sorry for the late reply. I'd definitely say try wearing some relatively supportive boxers. I've taken to using some tight ones to hold the family jewels in place!

It's always worth going and getting the doctor to have a look. It'll put your mind at rest at least. It doesn't sound like anything malicious to me, but i'm not a doctor! I got aches and twinges down there alot and was convinced i had cancer or torsion! It's silly i know!

Is an ultrasound 100% I had one came clear but since the lump and got bigger

I would say it's pretty accurate at a guess, but then i'm not a radiographer. :P If they said it's clear then there's no reason to be concerned. If you're still worried about the lump you have go back to your GP and explain the situation, they should be able to help. On the positive side, if they haven't said it's cancer then that's something right?

Yes but it's got bigger and painful. Dr says it's the tail of my epididimous but feels wrong. I feel unwell. .stomach ache nausea and shortness of breath

Could be epdidymitis or orchitis. I think it's an infection of your nuts basically. Go back to your Dr and tell him what you're worried about, you never know it might all just be anxiety!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information