Thread: Im new

Im new

Hi ive been reading from this site for a few days now,what a wonderful support network we have here.

Ive been suffering from health anxiety,and panic attacks for about 9 months now.Im 32 yrs and im undergoing CBT therapy and so far trying to manage without medication.Ive been feeling abit low of late because of the way this has crippled my lifestlyle,like many of you i was a confident girl holding down a job a hectic but enjoyable lifestlyle.

Im a good listener and i look forward to getting to know you all.

Wendie

Re: Im new

hi wendie

welcome .

you will get lots of help and support hear .

jodie xx

HI
    I am 46 and have had panic attacks since I was 24 with a gap in between with everything goin real well but the last 2 years since menopause started Ive had panic attacks in supermarkets, crowded hot rooms, cinema etc. I know when I get hot and flustered and breathless it triggers my panic so I have had cbt and am now trying to go it alone but get tearful when I feel panicky for no reason at all. This is a brill website which I have used for 2 years nearly now and it is so supportive and Nicola whose idea it was - gives so much of her time and has an army of volunteer admin who help with the site as well. You can ask anything here and people always respond. Good luck with the site and use it coz it works!! Love wenjoy x

Elo Wendi,
    Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

'What you do today, is gettin' you closer to where ye wanna be tomora'

Hi Wendie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Hi Wendie

A warm welcome aboard.

You will meet some lovely caring people on here and get loads of support so hope we can be of some help to you as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information