Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other forums you use?

Post Other forums you use?

I'm new to this forum world and although this one seems great and very informative, it's quite big

Even if I'm new, I'm already enjoying posting but I haven't been to the doctors about my anxiety and so I'm not on medication, which seems to be big on this forum.

Do you use any other anxiety forums, or forums in general.

I often post on studentrooms.co.uk, but not a lot about anxiety and then I've found http://patient.info/health/anxiety which is also a medical site, so similar stuff to this one.

I did also find one called socialanxietysupport.com which was also quite good. Do you guys use any others, or just this one?

Re: Other forums you use?

just this one

I tried socialanxietysupport.com, but honestly, I find people on here a lot more friendly (I swear it's because this is a UK site...and we Americans can be a$$holes).

I also have posted questions in the drugs.com community message system thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    (I swear it's because this is a UK site...and we Americans can be a$$holes).
    that is so true

Just this one

Quote Originally Posted by dakotasmom View Post
    that is so true
    I'm glad you agree! Lol, I swear over there, I felt like I was chatting with a bunch of high schoolers. While on here, I feel like I'm talking to actual adults. So much nicer and friendlier on here...what a difference.

We have plenty of bumheads too, but I think we've managed to successfully herd them all onto Facebook & Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    We have plenty of bumheads too, but I think we've managed to successfully herd them all onto Facebook & Twitter!
    Oooh! Controversial! I just use NMP.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Oooh! Controversial! I just use NMP.
    Yes, good point...I forgot about Digital Spy and the Big Brother forums. I've never looked at the latter but given how well scripted it all is these days I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the members are paid to steer things, like the BBBOTS audience. I bet that forum is a right mudslinger!!!

I understand Facebook. I do not understand Twitter. Twitter is just silly and pointless and even more self-indulgent than Facebook, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information