Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other forums you use?

Re: Other forums you use?

I used to be on MoneySavingExpert a few years back, was on no forums for a few years and then joined here.

Some forums have some steer. MSE was like that as they had a pro team and created articles which they would create threads from. It's a pity there isn't the time to do that on here to encourage healthy discussion.

I won't be telling my daughter about MSE-red rag to a bull springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by benjanxious View Post
    I'm new to this forum world and although this one seems great and very informative, it's quite big

Even if I'm new, I'm already enjoying posting but I haven't been to the doctors about my anxiety and so I'm not on medication, which seems to be big on this forum.

Do you use any other anxiety forums, or forums in general.

I often post on studentrooms.co.uk, but not a lot about anxiety and then I've found http://patient.info/health/anxiety which is also a medical site, so similar stuff to this one.

I did also find one called socialanxietysupport.com which was also quite good. Do you guys use any others, or just this one?
    I use TSR too, you've probably seen me on there, I am never off it lol. I also use OCD-UK

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Just this one, though there is a blog about life in Japan that I post on occasionally.

Just this one.

I used to use Paxil Progress before it shut down. I was absent from it for a few weeks and missed all the gossip in regards to what happened and why it shut down so abruptly. I must say there was certainly a 'clique' going on there and if you even mentioned the deathly words 'cold turkey' you'd be jumped on.

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Sorry just realised this is in the Useful Links section and I've posted a site that hasn't been online for over a year I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    I used to use Paxil Progress before it shut down. I was absent from it for a few weeks and missed all the gossip in regards to what happened and why it shut down so abruptly. I must say there was certainly a 'clique' going on there and if you even mentioned the deathly words 'cold turkey' you'd be jumped on.

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Sorry just realised this is in the Useful Links section and I've posted a site that hasn't been online for over a year I believe.
    Lol, that's really funny, actually. Now I'm curious what happened to that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Paxil Progress
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Lol, that's really funny, actually. Now I'm curious what happened to that forum.
    It went through withdrawal?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It went through withdrawal?
    Terry, you're so silly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information