Re: X-ray soon and petrified

Xray all clear no further action required

yippppeee!!![COLOR="blue"]

Great news Kay. xxx

soooo relieved!!!

Happy girl.....
    Thanks for all the advise and comforting words...

I've got to have a xray Thursday and I am also anxious about it-the worst part will be the results and expecting the worse. I know what's it's done ill feel more relaxed it's just anxiety.

Fantastic

Hi all

Me again....panicking again, my cough has returned and my larynx burning when I breathe in scratching my throat causing me to cough!

I went to the Doc yesterday said my lungs sound clear and my throat shows no sign of inflammation or bacteria, he suggested it was viral and my immune system is trying to flush out the virus, he said everyone is coughing at the moment and there is a virus going around. He has prescribed me strong linctus syrup to suppress the coughing and said if not better in 2 weeks come back and we can do further investigation....

Now I am worried the radiographers did not red my xray correct and I have got something in my lungs!!!! Going insane with worry!

What on earth could this coughing be about other than a tumor or cancer in my throat possibly!!

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Emmakatie1027 View Post
    I've got to have a xray Thursday and I am also anxious about it-the worst part will be the results and expecting the worse. I know what's it's done ill feel more relaxed it's just anxiety.
    How did you get on Emmakatie1027?

hello there kay. you know? everything you have to think about is that the X ray is going to be beneficial regardless. if you are not suffering from anything then this is going to ease your mind but if you do suffer from something then you would know what you have and what you should do in order to get rid of it. either way, i really hope for you that everything is going to be good. good luck
    by the way, haven't you got the results?

Hi there

The xray came back normal but the burning throat is still there and the wheeze every now and then, my dr has said I have reflux and given me med's last week Wednesday but the burning is still there and the stinging by my voicebox!

My OH got a cold November last year and the cough comes and goes, he has it 80% of the time, its viral and loads of people have it, get some simple linctus or honey and lemon, he's coughing loads tonight driving me nuts LOL he says it feels like his throats clogged, it will be well clogged when I put my hands round his throat, he had chest xray last year all clear, he doesn't suffer with anxiety either, hope you feel better

Thank you, annoying me now as I sound hoarse & feels like my throat feels when one is ill....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information