Thread: Help! might need to stop.

Help! might need to stop.

I'm extremely lethargic on this medicine, I'm 3 weeks in now and on 300mg daily and I'm very tired, sometimes I struggle to keep my eyes open which is not good at all when it comes to driving, I don't have motivation to do much, even simple tasks like watch TV or reading never mind exercise.

Does the tiredness wear off and how long generally does it take? I have been taking the drug for a few weeks now, will I give it longer to see if the side effects settle?

Any answers appreciated.. thanks

Re: Help! might need to stop.

The side effects didn't last long with me - a few days at most... have you spoken to your GP about dropping the dose slightly to see if that makes a difference?

Only problem about dropping the dose is that the anti-anxiety effect won't be effective probably. I see GP in just over a week will discuss coming off it if no improvement

Some of my side effects (lack of coordination, dry mouth) took several months to slowly improve, but eventually evened out.

Hi 100,
    I take less than you and have the same problem but recently i have started taking most of my dose at night this seems to have helped though getting out of bed in the morning still an effort! ;-)

hi Anxious,

Yes, the tiredness should wear off. I am not you, but I prefer to be tired 100 x more than I like to be anxious to a debilitating degree. It seems to have helped you on the anxiety front; I would suggest keep going for it. Some good coffee in the AM can be very helpful, and maybe avoid driving if you can. This SE should decline over time as your body gets used to the Preg.

Albert

Thread Information