Thread: feeling down and alone

Unhappy feeling fed up and alone

Hi,

Just need a rant as Ive tried everything.

back in 2014, I tried to get some counselling to help with the anxiety. to which Im still waiting. Phoned them and just told no one is available still....

Been to doc and just get give medication - been off it for 5 years, tried that and had terrible side effects.

Referred to CMHT, received a call in Nov to say theres a long wait but if I did a self referral it would be quicker. Been there, done that... told they cant support me as Im not a high risk, just boarderline medium! told to go back to doc to get some sleeping medication.... Why I don't need it!

Bascially back to square one, no support. Really struggling with University, major exam Monday and just no support. try and revise and just get worked up. tried everything to get past. What if I panic in the exam? what ifs everywhere.....

Fed up of trying and not getting what I need. Guess I have to cope alone on this as no professional team will support me.

I give up...
    Last edited by nikk_dolittle; 23-01-16 at 20:37.

Re: feeling down and alone

I'm sorry it's been such an uphill battle to get help ... I don't really know a lot about how it works over where you live, but that really does not sound right. Almost 2 years without getting the help??? That's awful!

Re: feeling down and alone

Maybe you could go along to a support group for people with mental health issues. I live in Ireland where there is the Grow community. I'm not sure if they exist in the UK but I think that they are global. It is very possible that there is something similar in your area. Google should be able to help you out

Thread Information