Thread: Fleck/dot on Iris - Please Help

Fleck/dot on Iris - Please Help

Hi everyone, please help, an old time HA sufferer here wondering if this is normal, I would greatly appreciated any feedback. Today I was looking at my face with a 15x magnification mirror (as one does) and noticed a black dot/fleck near the outer edge of my iris (I have brown eyes), with the naked eye I would say it is the size of a needle. All I can say to describe it is a black, fleck/dot and there are no others. Dr Google has me thinking I have melanoma or something just as petrifying of the eye. I had a full eye check up with scan 7 months ago. If I had any thing nasty do you think it would have been picked up, is it normal to have flecks/dots in your iris???

Re: Fleck/dot on Iris - Please Help

This is something you should Google. But look up "close up IMAGES of eyes". The eye is like a fingerprint. Everyone is different and unique. Not only normal but beautiful.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Fleck/dot on Iris - Please Help

I have them too, it's fine.no worries.

Thread Information