Hello,
I've been suffering with these horrible feelings constantly for well over a year now and it's really getting to me! I'm so worried that it's not DP/DR as I can't escape it at all and it's really effecting everything. I feel so odd to be a person. Feel like I've completely lost myself...my name feels like it's not me, I feel live I've never been here before and that my past doesn't belong to me all a big dream and I feel like I don't recognise anyone or anything! It's like I've been out here 5 minutes again and I have these memories but I can't relate to any of it! I just want a life back! I don't drive anymore not for a fear of driving but because I feel so funny to be 'a person' it's like I've never done anything before! I used to drive everywhere and go out to the shops but know I can't even imagine ever being able to do any of those things again because it all feels so odd. It's like one day some switch went off and I've been trapped like this ever since! I just can't explain the feeling it just feels so odd.
Does anyone else feel this bad and will it ever get better? Is this 'normal' for DP/DR?
Thank you x