Thread: Dull pain in Left testicle/ upper back thigh

Dull pain in Left testicle/ upper back thigh

Hi,

I'm having a dull pain in left testicle (underneath)/ upper back thigh and loss of erection every time I engage in sexual activity (ejaculation is not painful, it's pre-ejaculation). It's been like that for a month now. Also, I get random pain in lower back (left side).

I had Ultrasound last year (had burning sensation while walking) and everything turned out to be normal. I even went to a Urologist. There were no lumps and he said nothing to worry.

Just to add something - I had blood tests as well. Everything was normal except for ALK levels (I m not sure if its ALK or ALP). The normal range I believe is up to 120. Mine were slightly elevated - 130. Does that have anything to do with this?

So, should I go see a Urologist again? Does anyone know what's causing this?

Cheers

Re: Dull pain in Left testicle/ upper back thigh

Ferris,
    well those things could be anxiety related, you know its a sensitive area so if you focus on feeling pain you might well feel some now and then.
    The loss of erection could be anxiety-expecting to feel the pain maybe too, or it mght be totally unrelated, stress, depression etc.
    I WOULD advise seeing someone though, it's probably nothing but it'd be wrong of me to say don't bother going, if in doubt you should go.
    Keep us informed,
    Mark.

Re: Dull pain in Left testicle/ upper back thigh

Quote Originally Posted by ferris17 View Post
    Hi,

I'm having a dull pain in left testicle (underneath)/ upper back thigh and loss of erection every time I engage in sexual activity (ejaculation is not painful, it's pre-ejaculation). It's been like that for a month now. Also, I get random pain in lower back (left side).

I had Ultrasound last year (had burning sensation while walking) and everything turned out to be normal. I even went to a Urologist. There were no lumps and he said nothing to worry.

Just to add something - I had blood tests as well. Everything was normal except for ALK levels (I m not sure if its ALK or ALP). The normal range I believe is up to 120. Mine were slightly elevated - 130. Does that have anything to do with this?

So, should I go see a Urologist again? Does anyone know what's causing this?

Cheers
    Just a thought but could it possibly be a groin strain? I started off with a groin strain which now is a small tear. And that causes pain in the testical and thigh etc. Just a suggestion. But let me put your mind at ease as i have had this for quite a few years its nothing to worry about at all if that is the problem. Of course it could just as easily be anxiety. As that really hits any part of the body and the more we focus on these things, the worse it gets

Thread Information