Thread: Brain aneurysm and brain cancer symptoms.. help

Brain aneurysm and brain cancer symptoms.. help

Hi all. This is really scary for me. I am a migraine headache sufferer but for the past month I have had headaches that felt different... the pain would be felt in the back of the head/neck area and travel to the front. I wold have alot of pressure in my temples eyes and forehead. Now I am getting so much pressure everywhere in my head my eyes feel like I have needs stuck in them.
    I have dizziness and nausea.
    I read that I could be from a brain aneurysm leak or a tumour.

I have an mri scheduled for three weeks but I am worried that I am not going to last that long. The headaches are weird and the pressure is unbearable

I cant even sometimes keep my eyes open because the pins feeling is alot

I'm scared I have an aneurysm it's not always associated with severe pain....

Re: Brain aneurysm and brain cancer symptoms.. help

Maybe it's just a change in your migraines? I think if you have an aneurysm your head would be banging to the point you'd have to go to hospital because you couldn't cope. Try not to worry, have a sleep and see how you feel xx

My Ha is based on my head.. Every pain or feeling in my head sets me panicking. I've had headaches for the last couple of months.. They change all the time..

theres something wrong in your brain like that you usually loose some sight hun I think your just feeling a stress reaction, head pressure that we feel isn't really head pressure its all the muscles in the scalp and neck. try to relax and in three weeks you will be wondering why you were so upset, im sure everythings fine

My vote is stress based muscle tension in neck and back. If you had an aneurysm burst you'd have a decrease in consciousness and be near death by now. If you had an unruptured aneurysm you'd be asymptomatic. The nausea from brain tumor is from increased ICP and you'd have other symptoms from that - pupils that don't dilate and commuting. Dizziness is practically never from either. I'd put my life's savings that it's neither a BT or aneurysm.

Thank you everyone for all your help and reassurance. Its really scary to think that stress can create such horrible physical symptoms. Even now as i am writing and watching television my heart is skipping beats and feels like its in my throat. I feel so tired all the sudden and of course now i think that I am having a heart attack.
    This really sucks. I never even though about having health anxiety until I realised that non of my symptoms make sense in correlation with others. Its like they appear out of nowhere.
    But i cant help thinking that maybe it is a health problem.

Thank you again . . . . My mri is on friday next week. But of course now i think i need an ecg as wel for my heart.
    I hope this is stress related too.

Thread Information