Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: increased discharge

increased discharge

hi
    i suffer with health anxiety but ive been ok ish for a while now but i seem to have increased discharge for a few days maybe a week at most, its completely clear sometimes its normal and other times it seems more watery it has no smell either. now seem to have a tummy ache, im due a smear test and im getting really worried now. i think im mid month in my cycle, im 45 and my periods are regular still.
    im getting myself into a bit of a state, if i wasnt due the smear im not sure i would have taken too much notice (or i might have ) im just so worried now.

does anyone else get this? is it normal? would you be worried ?
    xx

Re: increased discharge

clear discharge is normal, mid cycle I get a lot of egg white stretchy type mucus. I think watery is ok unless its coming through clothes and has a smell. don't worry im sure is just because your smear is due

Quote Originally Posted by half-empty View Post
    clear discharge is normal, mid cycle I get a lot of egg white stretchy type mucus. I think watery is ok unless its coming through clothes and has a smell. don't worry im sure is just because your smear is due
    ive never been so obsessed by discharge sometimes its mucus like and then others it feels less so and a bit more watery. it has no smell.
    im just getting so worried and although i try to be logical and tell myself its mid month and to try to calm down about it and see if it calms down soon im just so scared

I was the same, had a couple of bleeding issues, mind you I had had a baby 4 months before and was all down to hormones but I was a mess with worry. im sure if its the dreaded C it has a smell, try not to worry yourself, I know easier said than done!

I was the same, had a couple of bleeding issues, mind you I had had a baby 4 months before and was all down to hormones but I was a mess with worry. im sure if its the dreaded C it has a smell, try not to worry yourself, I know easier said than done!
    it is easier said than done i know lol
    ive not had any bleeding (at the min) its just so hard to not think the worst isnt it

thank you for your kind comments
    xx

it is hard, some people don't know how lucky they are not to hindered with anxiety. try not to focus on it, nobodys cycle is exactly the same every month so variations with discharge are more or less normal really. you did mention your 45 so I bet it wont be too many years before things start to stop in that department so your likely to have more changes, don't let them scare you im sure after you get your results you will be thinking why did I get so worked up lol

it is hard, some people don't know how lucky they are not to hindered with anxiety. try not to focus on it, nobodys cycle is exactly the same every month so variations with discharge are more or less normal really. you did mention your 45 so I bet it wont be too many years before things start to stop in that department so your likely to have more changes, don't let them scare you im sure after you get your results you will be thinking why did I get so worked up lol
    i did think i would have started the menopause by now as my mum had been threw hers by the time she was my age.
    it is hard not to worry isnt it and i did what i said i wouldnt do any more and googled
    ive been doing ok with the anxiety after a really bad spell at the end of last year and im so scared it will come back now as im getting worked up over this. i can feel the shakes starting and im very tearful which im trying so hard not to show as my kids are at home and i dont want them to see me like it.
    xx

don't worry about it, according to google I have got bladder cancer that has spread to the bones lol! well I havnt had tests to say I havnt but was at doctors today and she thinks pink urine at 27 is highly unlikely to be bladder cancer and my legs ache because ive been lazy for four months ( since my smear test ) and then was trying to use an exercise bike. im sure were both going to be fine

I don't mean to be offensive, but saying this kind of thing is not helpful as you don't know.
    I have a funny smelling discharge which I have had for a very long time, and reading that you are sure it's cancer isn't ideal.

this fear is just so horrible and the tummy ache is really worrying me

i need to try to calm down and give it a few days to see what happens and see if it changes

xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information