I know we aren't supposed to seek reassurance... but I am... my logical mind tells me I shouldn't be panicking, but my HA says otherwise.

I have blocked ears, it isn't constant, comes and goes, can last hours, usually gets worse when I go out, eases when I'm home and I relax. Its been about a week. There isn't much pain, maybe a little discomfort. I got over a general cold about 2 weeks ago and I still have a vague gooey throat/nasal drip at times, maybe watery eyes... but no real cold symptoms, no other sinus issues or face/eye pain. Just the ear thing. It goes off, it comes back then it goes off again. Its like a blocked pressure.

I did go swimming a week ago, just before the ear issue started?

I'm also getting really foggy headed tho and dizzy, cant concentrate or think clearly, again it comes and goes..... usually along side the ear issue... cant decide if the head thing brings on the ear thing or the ear thing brings on the head thing... but as I write this I have ear pressure but a clear head. Not sure if the head thing is panic and anxiety?

Can be eased with ibuprofen but I'm not sure if that's placebo?

I'm calm right now but its been really winding me up cant help worrying... no idea what I think it is.... just 'something serious'

I have lots of life pressure at the moment, I don't think that's helping me :-(

Anyone experienced anything like this? anyone have any insights?

Thank you x

PS. Do you ever bore yourself with your constant worry and reassurance seeking?? I really do.