Thread: 12 days of fluoxetine

12 days of fluoxetine

Day 12, I am still sick, I am never ful but before I even feel like I have eaten enough my stomach churns and I retch,vomit. Quite badly this is having a nock on effect to my husband, he also has mental health issues and he is also having eating problems due to my non eating,

I also get very bad anxiety and panicky, I can kind of deal with this but I also right now have one ear that is not working (unrelated to the meds) this is also effecting my perception of things aswell right now.

I suggest any bland food, chicken, white boiled rice, plain jacket potatoe, basic plain foods, this can help with the sickness and is full of things you need, also salmon can be nice, not everyone will be able to try the suggestions I myself have an onion allergy
    So finding food that I can eat is an issue.

Also headache not wanting to even open my mouth to talk with my husband. I am wanting to be mute, I keep wanting to leave my husband and walk away stop us both from suffering, I'm trying not to give into these thoughts/feelings but it can be very difficult.

I do not have interest in doing anything, I am very much self absorbed, I don't care about others (Ideas am not usually this self obsessed) I don't want to go back to doc to get meds looked at or to get help I know I have to give them 4 weeks at least. Before looking at a change or a increase in dose.

I am not posting looking for advice, I am posting for others to understand some of there side effects that they may be having right now on day 12 of these meds.

Re: 12 days of fluoxetine

I recognise all of those side effects. But I can tell you that they do go away and it will get better.

Thread Information