Thread: Got flu and chest infection symptoms whent crazy

Got flu and chest infection symptoms whent crazy

So I don't know whether this is in the right place or not excuse me if it's not. I just want to know if you become ill can the anxiety you're already having get out of control. because I got the flu last week and my anxiety went very strange had the usual flu symptoms Hot and cold very bad headache now got a very bad chest infection. but what I noticed was I started having massive palpitations and lots of missed beats form my heart these only started since I got the flu but they feel very frightening I ended up calling a paramedic when they came they could see my heart was having massive pauses and Missed beats and took me to hospital. just can't understand why my heart is playing up while I've got the flu has anybody else had symptoms like this where it has started palpitations and Missed beats when they have become ill.

Re: Got flu and chest infection symptoms whent crazy

What did they say at the hospital? If you were discharged I doubt you have anything majorly wrong. When you're ill your heart rate goes up, to fight infection combine that with anxiety. Did this go after you got better? If not go to your doctor and they can run some tests

Re: Got flu and chest infection symptoms whent crazy

My anxiety gets much worse when I am sick ... currently battling a bad flu myself and have regressed to old obsessions and compulsive behaviors but trying to remind myself it is because i am under the weather. Could it be anxiety?

Thread Information