Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i delete my account please

how do i delete my account please

I wud like to delete my account please everyone is right this isn't healthy.tomorrow I'm taking my meds and focusing on my family does anyone no how to do this please ?

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

I've had a light bulb come on in my head every ones right this is ridiculus I'm making it right does anyone no how to delete please I wish everyone well on here

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Admin are u there please could u delete my account thankyou I cant find it on my settings anywhere

Re: how do i delete my account please

Beckie, perhaps just send a private message to either pipkin, elen or venusbluejeans and they'll help you. I think the time scale for deletion is 24hrs, it used to be anyway.

Good luck for the future, come back when you're feeling stronger.

Cath ☺ x

Thankyou I have done so hopefully will get sorted .i will def guna start my meds tomoz and think about my family thanks

Could you not just stay away from the Health Anxiety section? If you are going on meds then the medication section may prove very helpful for you.

I cud do but want to refrain from posting on here anymore want to take meds and focus on moving forward.so I think deleting is best for now and hopefully come bk in few weeks and tell u all how well I'm doing

That's great Beckie. I'm sure people will be happy to read such a post.

Thankyou I'm just waiting for a response from admin that's why I'm still online but nothing as yet ? Enoughs enough I need to change and I'm guna.

Beckie, good for you. I really hope you can work things out. Something that has helped me is to sit myself down and ask myself "What is it that you are afraid of?' Don't just answer "I'm afraid of cancer", or "I'm afraid of dying" - dig deeper and try and get to the root of it. It might be that you're really afraid of loss of control or afraid that your family will get by without you. Whatever the REAL reason is - that's what you need to address. I haven't quite got there myself but I feel I am nearer now. Hope you can really be honest with yourself - it's bound to be much more than just a fear of cancer. Let us know how you get on.

Will do thankyou ��

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information