Thread: 4the men{stag do}

4the men{stag do}

Hello 2 you all, basically i,m panicking about my stag do next year so that means worrying until the day cums around! I,m worrying about not knowing whats going 2 happen 2 me ;ie getting stripped is my worst fear panicking incase 2 much worry making it down there invisable, I,m actually laughing as i write this but can you men give me some tips on your experience's from your own stag do,s. cheers, ken

Re: 4the men{stag do}

I've not had one but organised a few and been on many.
    They don't generally tend to be as bad as you imagine in my opinion.

The days of stripping the stag or hiring strippers etc seem long gone to me. Depends on your mates I guess but all the ones I've been on tend to just be a good laugh with a bit of stupidity thrown in.

It's more common these days for the stag to have an input and I'm sure if you have a word with the best man about your concerns he might just take it on board and make sure you are ok. Tell him what you definitely don't want and where your boundaries are and if he's a decent mate he'll sort you out.

With this done the main thing then is to just not get too hung on it and go with the flow within what you are comfortable doing. Remember you can always say "no" to something you don't want to do.

Cheers,
    enjoy.

Thread Information