Thread: Fear of Spinal or Bone cancer in my lower back

Fear of Spinal or Bone cancer in my lower back

Well i been dealing with health anxiety for quite some time now starting about 7 or 8 months ago, I was convinced i had colon cancer and testicle cancer, I do not have either of those but i have had this lower back pain since i started worrying about all of it, about the same time i started worrying so much about my health i was poking around my lower back to feel if anything could be wrong with it and i noticed one side of my lower back bone is bigger then the other, It doesnt feel like a buldge it just seems a larger then the other side, I ignored it for about 8 months and now im recycling through my thoughts and i am stuck back on it, The pain hasnt gotten worse really its almost better but the thought of it being larger on one side still keeps me in the mindset that i have some type of cancer and i am dying, Anyone know what this could be?

Re: Fear of Spinal or Bone cancer in my lower back

Well, I am glad that I have found someone similar to what I'm experiencing. I have a constant lower back pain, mostly on the base of my spinal cord. I don’t the reason for this. Sometimes the pain radiates to my hips and lower abdomen.

Re: Fear of Spinal or Bone cancer in my lower back

Yeah same for me as well, Im not sure if the anxiety from worrying about additional issues caused this at the start or what.

Thread Information