Page 317 of 357 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    There's a great South Park episode about 9/11 being a conspiracy. Cartman is convinced the government planned and executed it. For some reason they end up at the White House where Bush tells them that the government actually did plan 9/11 and Kyle keeps going, "Reeeeaaallllyy??" because he can't believe they could possible pull something like that off and keep it covered up. In the end Bush admits that the government just pretends these conspiracy theories are real so they can come across as more powerful than they really are. It's pretty great.
    That sounds more believable! When the same is said about events in our country, like 7/7, the same is said; our government just aren't competent enough.

The same CT stuff is peddled about Sandy Hook, the Vegas shooter, etc.

NZ probably induces a fair bit of anxiety into CTers though, what with it being so close to the edge of the world if they look down they might see the elephants perched on top of the world turtle.

Christchurch shooting: alleged murder victim is alive and well

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...alive-and-well

NZ Police “Happened to Be in a Training Session” When Mosque Shooting Began

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/03...ing-began.html

In what can be described as an extremely strange “coincidence,” Chris Cahill, a detective inspector who is president of a local labor union for police officers, explained that officers were involved in a drill near the city center when the shooting broke out.

For those who may be unaware, the significance of the drill is important due to the fact that most terror attacks in recent history have coincided with drills very similar to the actual terrorism that unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    There's a great South Park episode about 9/11 being a conspiracy. Cartman is convinced the government planned and executed it. For some reason they end up at the White House where Bush tells them that the government actually did plan 9/11 and Kyle keeps going, "Reeeeaaallllyy??" because he can't believe they could possible pull something like that off and keep it covered up. In the end Bush admits that the government just pretends these conspiracy theories are real so they can come across as more powerful than they really are. It's pretty great.
    A Simpsons episode predicted the 9/11 attacks in 1997. in the final scene of Fight Club you can see two buildings collapsing just like the twin towers, this movie was produced by Anon Milchan, a Mossad spy. Movies and TV shows have always been used to reinforce official narratives of the establishment,

Bush was a idiot so it's very likely that he was kept in the dark about all aspects of 9/11. His handlers ordered him to keep quiet after the attacks and he wasn't allowed to issue a statement or speak to the press. It's obvious that people much more powerful than the President of the US were in charge of events on that day.

^ that sounds like the EU's wet dream

Hello All - I hope this post finds everyone well.

Okay...so the Trump/Russia stuff turns out to be utter total BS. Half the country knew it all along.

Dems lose an election so they want to do away with the electoral college.

Dems lose an election so they want to lower the voting age to 16

Dems lose an election so they want illegal aliens to get to vote.

Dems lose an election so they want to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices to 15. Okay fine...let's start today...bet they won't want to.

I wonder why the Dems want to change the rules...can't they win on their ideas?

This effort by the deep state to overthrow a duly elected president must be investigated fully and those responsible punished fully.

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Hello All - I hope this post finds everyone well.

Okay...so the Trump/Russia stuff turns out to be utter total BS. Half the country knew it all along.

Dems lose an election so they want to do away with the electoral college.

Dems lose an election so they want to lower the voting age to 16

Dems lose an election so they want illegal aliens to get to vote.

Dems lose an election so they want to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices to 15. Okay fine...let's start today...bet they won't want to.

I wonder why the Dems want to change the rules...can't they win on their ideas?

This effort by the deep state to overthrow a duly elected president must be investigated fully and those responsible punished fully.

N.
    MMMMmmm Noivous, thats not a one sided post at all, is it ?

Mezz!

How are you friend? Hey, I just figured I needed to balance things out a bit on your very successful thread lol.

I truly hope all is well with you and yours in your world.

What's the latest with Brexit? Gonna happen? Will May survive it?

Very tough winter here...not weather wise...family issues wise.

Talk soon. Take care.

N.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

We'll overlook your bias this time, Agt N, as there has been some pretty heavy Trump-bashing since you moved to your new listening post up north

Sorry to hear about tough time you've had. Spring is round the corner, Cmrd!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hey Noivous,

Trump made a deal with the deep state and sold out his base. In-fact he was their man all along. They have too much dirt on him, the Russian stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. The real scandal is yet to come out.

Welcome To Waterbury: The City That Holds Secrets That Could Bring Down Trump

https://www.justice-integrity.org/14...ing-down-trump

A woman whom Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein allegedly sodomized and raped at the age of 12 along with at least one other underage girl at a midtown Manhattan townhouse in 1994 is alive and trying to maintain obscurity from alt-right operatives who have identified her and her current residence.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Mezz!

How are you friend? Hey, I just figured I needed to balance things out a bit on your very successful thread lol.

I truly hope all is well with you and yours in your world.

What's the latest with Brexit? Gonna happen? Will May survive it?

Very tough winter here...not weather wise...family issues wise.

Talk soon. Take care.

N.
    Take care N
    Hope things are working themselves out buddy

Page 317 of 357 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast

Thread Information