Page 328 of 357 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Hahaha! Not yet! But that might be a good idea, Terry.

Hey Mezz how was your visit?
    You didn't sneak through on the southern border did you?

This is pretty groundbreaking, finally a major world power has called BS on this obvious Mossad-CIA-MI6 false flag. Will there be another Fukushima type of "accident" in Japan?

Japan demands more proof from U.S. that Iran attacked tankers

https://japantoday.com/category/nati...tacked-tankers

A source close to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said, "These are not definite proof that it's Iran."

"Even if it's the United States that makes the assertion, we cannot simply say we believe it," he said.

If having expertise sophisticated enough to conduct the attack could be a reason to conclude that the attacker was Iran, "That would apply to the United States and Israel as well," said a source at the Foreign Ministry.

My visit to the USA was great.
    I got to see the Indy 500 which was exciting ( though not quite as exciting as F1 )
    I got to hang with my GrandDaughters and family

I tend to avoid talking politics with my Daughter in Laws family as it can lead to arguments, they are a family thats split down the centre, 50/50 Rep/Dem
    I did however get a ton of questions asking me about Brexit and what it actually means

The pre Indy500 was interesting as it felt like we had the American National Anthem 5 times, we didn't but we did have
    A Country Singer singing 'Im an American'
    Kelly Clarkson singing 'God Bless America'
    Someone singing 'Star Spangled Banner'
    Someone singing the Indiana National Anthem
    A Full Military parade
    I think it was Memorial Day or something !!!

Last edited by mezzaninedoor; 18-06-19 at 06:29. Reason: hand = hang

So N, what's this about connections between the Hollywood sex cult and the Clintons? I figured you would have the inside track on all this as it's barely registering over here.

Hello Terry!
    I read about the sex cult but hadn't heard the Clinton's mentioned. But the term sex cult combined with the name of Clinton barely registers here either. It's expected! They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing you know.

Hey Mezz glad you had a good time. I always wanted to go to the Indy. It's one of the big three in racing along with Monaco and LeMans. There's a great song about auto racing in the US by Mark Knopfler called Speedway at Nazareth (a racetrack in Pennsylvania) that's pretty cool. I'm not an avid fan but it's definitely the toughest sport on earth imho.

You should have stopped by and said hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Hello Terry!
    I read about the sex cult but hadn't heard the Clinton's mentioned. But the term sex cult combined with the name of Clinton barely registers here either. It's expected! They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing you know.
    It's this stuff:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/13/nxivm-...x-cult-member/

I seem to recall something mentioned about the Clinton Foundation and groups connected to it? Something about them being some sort of rights/educational thing but really this cult.

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex trafficking minors, sources say

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/06/u...ent/index.html

In November, the Miami Herald reported that when Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta was a US attorney in Florida, he gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime." In a sweeping review of the politically connected billionaire's case, the Herald explained how Acosta had made an agreement with Epstein to avoid major repercussions for the hedge fund manager, even though a federal investigation had identified 36 underage victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex trafficking minors, sources say

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/06/u...ent/index.html

In November, the Miami Herald reported that when Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta was a US attorney in Florida, he gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime." In a sweeping review of the politically connected billionaire's case, the Herald explained how Acosta had made an agreement with Epstein to avoid major repercussions for the hedge fund manager, even though a federal investigation had identified 36 underage victims.

I thought the Epstein farce all happened under a certain Mr Obama's reign?

And wasn't Bill Clinton implicated as a visitor to that island?

So lets make it about wealthy elites both Democrat and Republican...and anyone else.

Epstein should be behind bars for a very long time. Sadly, the US has yet to learn that wealthy sex abusers need tackling and they are still selective about historic abuse cases. Weinstein = bad, Polanski = good...until public opinion changes and they have to change their views very quickly. A suspect the US still has the old fashioned attitude towards sexual abuse that we are finally escaping but it's only an observation of the lack of willingness to brand all abuse bad rather than them be selective about their MeToo targets.

Hi Terry,

This guy should get exactly what he deserves. Trump threw him out of one of his hotels and barred him from ever going there again a number of years ago. I guess the father of an underage girl complained to Trump about Epstein's behavior.

I'm not sure though that the US has the corner on the wealthy and powerful getting away with all kinds of illegal mischief. Can you imagine the stuff we don't know about?

This Epstein is a long time Democrat and has contributed big bucks to them for years. Unfortunately for him this is being politically driven from the left.

LBJ once asked:

What's the difference between a cannibal and a liberal?

Cannibals don't eat their friends.

And he oughta know.

N.

Page 328 of 357 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast

Thread Information