Page 348 of 357 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

N, you can talk about Biden being corrupt all you want...but it doesn’t take away from any corruption Trump or his family and friends have engaged in. All it does is reinforce my earlier point that both major parties have a certain level of corruption, and it would be in our best interest to reform our two party system.

However, I do find it funny that your major push about “the laptop from hell” coincides with the right-wing media campaign of Fox News/OAN and Limbaugh this week about the same “laptop from hell”...same wording and everything. I think when you start having some of your own opinions, and not those copied off the trifecta, people might start paying more attention to what you’re saying on here.

I should add that “the laptop from hell” has not been substantiated by any independent sources. And IMO, right now it raises key security issues regarding Giuliani.
    Last edited by AntsyVee; 27-10-20 at 20:09. Reason: typo

For anyone interested there is a new documentary just out, but you have to have Amazon prime to watch it. It's free and about an hour and a half long. It's called "The Plot Against the President" it lays out sequentially the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. It's very well done and extremely informative. Don't be afraid.

Hi Antsy!

I did watch that one, N!

Have you seen the one called “The Brainwashing of my Dad”? Also on Prime!

Give it a view!

Oh, and did you ever seen that one of the USS Indianapolis that I recommended?

Now the bloody idiot is saying at a rally that the media is to blame for Covid
    His brain was fried with all those experimental drugs he had he just rants and rants Gaslighting the poor ignorant souls that follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    For anyone interested there is a new documentary just out, but you have to have Amazon prime to watch it. It's free and about an hour and a half long. It's called "The Plot Against the President" it lays out sequentially the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. It's very well done and extremely informative. Don't be afraid.

Hi Antsy!
    No I forgot about that but I'll find it, Vee.

Thank you!

Like I said the goal by the lefties was to get the words "white supremacist" and "Trump" in the same sentence.

Roll tape:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=Bd0cMmBvqWc

Joe Biden in his own words.

Roll tape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLI-fE1DyA

Here's the deal... There aren't enough swing voters to make a difference at this point. People have already made up their minds. The wife and I already voted (in person mind you). Early voting and absentee voting is at record levels in every state. Americans have made their decision and nothing at this point is going to change it. We'll see what happens.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I've kinda been saying that right along. Do you know anyone who voted for Trump in 16 that's not supporting him again? Or anyone that voted for Clinton that isn't voting for Biden? Sure there are always a few outliers but by and large no. We will hopefully know Tuesday night but quite possibly not. Two things I do know... 1) Wednesday morning I'll get up and put my work boots on and go to work...and 2) The fighting will increase.

Page 348 of 357 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 ... LastLast

Thread Information