Page 336 of 357 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Hi Quinn

When you say indigenous do you mean aborigine?

We got the same problem here with native Americans. Huge rates of alcoholism, self harm and suicides. Our great countries gotta share. a lotta responsibility for screwing these people's up.

They get a monthly stipendium which is passed on to their offspring when they pass away but chucking money at the problem ain't hardly helped.

Hey Who Me

Why you support our supreme commander Trump is your own business. But if he starts World War 3 I'm gonna hold you like personally responsible.

Them Saudi Arabs is saying they shot down drones with Made in Iran on the side. The drones that they use to kill innocent Yemenis got Donald's signature on them and his lackies BoJo and co

Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Hey Who Me

Why you support our supreme commander Trump is your own business. But if he starts World War 3 I'm gonna hold you like personally responsible.

Them Saudi Arabs is saying they shot down drones with Made in Iran on the side. The drones that they use to kill innocent Yemenis got Donald's signature on them and his lackies BoJo and co
    Hey lebonvin,

Let me guess. You watch CNN. Lol

I hope some of the things you said were said out of sarcasm... it’s hard to tell in text how one means things. If I took you wrong, I apologize in advance. Please let me know.

You not a trump supporter? Wow. Yes I am and believe it or not, from what I hear? There are more like me!! (No way, right)?? APPARENTLY it takes more than one vote to win the Presidency of the United States. Who knew??

If he starts world war 3 then you’re welcome to come at me!! . What a charge.

And if he don’t win 2020 and some flunky takes our country back to what it was during the prior “presidency” (which is straight down the crapper, I’ll give you a round of applause.

In the meantime I will enjoy my better job, better life and the fact that I sleep more securely at night knowing that we now have someone at the helm that cares about America and our safety and not just about what others think of us. Like him or don’t, even the haters gotta admit his record while In office is holding.

lebonvin, I have enjoyed the back and forth. It makes the day more interesting and I like hearing other sides and opinions. I appreciate that at the end of the day we are all still on the same side and want the same basic things we just have a different opinion on how to get to them is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by whome; 22-09-19 at 21:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    No it’s not a Police State.It is a beautiful Country, I have been to NZ and didn’t find it violent or know of statistics on assault,and as a tourist in the US I wouldn’t really notice if anyone was carrying

I live in a large Indigenous area,where the main issue is Grog and petrol sniffing, very sad too see.
    I have always thought I would love to visit your country. The rural parts especially. I have spoke to several Americans who have said the same.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    We were in a store on lockdown during the most recent mass shooting in Odessa Texas. One of the shooting locations was in one parking lot away from us. We were close to the thick of things.

I have always been a big gun supporter. After our experience on August 31, I am even more so. Let me explain...

It is a helpless feeling to be herded into the back of a store to look around at everyone else and wonder what will we do if he gets in here? I was wishing I had a gun at that very moment. I wished everyone around me had a gun as well. I wanted every good guy in the vacinity to be armed and waiting to cut him down.

It wasn’t a knife that was going to help us. Or a screw driver. Or a taser. This is why the stores that are changing their policy to “no carry” are screwing up. I may be wrong on this and if so, I do apologize, but was the El Paso Walmart not a “no carry” zone? Don’t let us take them in, that’ll be great...it’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel ugh

Bad guys (or crazy guys) will always get guns. Our gun laws worked for this shooter. He was denied through a background check. He got it off the street which is what will happen even if they changed the laws tomorrow (maybe they should look at the procedures surrounding this? Not sure it would matter though bc people will find a way). What is left for the rest of us to do? It makes NO sense to disarm the good guys. Apparently I am not alone in my thinking In this as handgun sales went up in Midland Texas (a sister city to Odessa) right after this shooting.

Btw...that is the last time I will be guilty of feeling helpless and unarmed in this situation. If it takes shopping in stores that allow open carry only, then so be it.

If it’s guns, knives, screw drivers, running through crowds in vans...choking someone out with ur hands, boot stomping someone on the ground....killing will be accomplished and on a large scale with some things, just like guns.

I agree with a previous poster about violence always being present and everywhere, it’s just easier to send this information out now days. I think if the media would go away, some of these things would stop. People get too much attention for nonsense nowadays. I feel it’s always in your face and somehow, according to the media, always President Trump’s fault?? I’m a President Trump supporter. Go ahead, throw your stones. It’ll only hurt for a minute.

What will help? No idea at the moment. I wish I knew. I just know that I’m not gonna blame a gun for what a man does and senseless mass killings can and HAVE been achieved without them.

I feel like I’m gonna catch flack for this post lol but I’m a big girl. I can take it. It reminds me of something I have heard for a long time. The quickest way to lose friends is to talk politics and religion. it’s true but I also believe people can talk and agree to disagree.

I hope everyone is well today.

This is an interesting post for me because it gives us something we don't often see, someone who has been through it. And I hope things are ok because this would be scary for anyone let alone someone with an anxiety disorder

Whilst I wouldn't want just anyone with a weapon I can't honestly say I wouldn't want the ability to defend myself. If I'm jumped by a mugger with a knife I can follow what the police say and comply hoping he isn't a nutter who will just stab or beat me up anyway or give myself a chance. I realise society can't operate like this but how I can I say I'm also happy waiting for the police to turn up whilst someone harms my loved ones?

Pain mentioned we are in glass houses in this debate too and I would agree because whilst we have gun control we don't have knife control. Anyone over 18 can easily buy them and you can pick up combat knives and swords over the internet with no more than an over 18 check. Kitchen knives =useful, zombie slaying knives = less so *

* until the inevitable happens and the zombies finally happen

knife usually finds it's intended victim
    bullets can fly anywhere and kill the wrong guy

Who Me am I rite in thinking you got paranoia issues and that possessing a gun make you feel more safer?

just trying to work out where your love for our supreme commander come from

Hey who me yes you

Here's another one for yer.

A guy holding a gun stops you on the street and demands yous hands over your purse. Yous got a gun stuffed down the front of your pants. Do you think you can beat him to the draw?

So yous hands over your purse, walk the other way, then turn around and shoot the thief in the back. He goes down.

Would you feel remorse or justified? That's what scares me about guys/gals like you

one of the homeless guys in my neighborhood is known as The Hobbler. He never talks or speaks to anybody

The rumor is that he had a gun under his belt and it went off by mistake, shooting himself in the foot. It's painful just watching him dragging his right left forward to walk.

If he'd had a pick axe instead he could have chopped his own dick off but still be able to take part in the Oklahoma marathon

Hot damn who me

I forgot to ask the obvious.Have yous ever been stabbed? I have. Have yous ever been shot? I have. Supposing you had a choice of being stabbed or shot, which would you choose? Assuming you aunt never been stabbed or shot before. Which injury would cause you the most anxiety, assuming it was in the same spot? If yous a nurse you'll have treated both wounds. Which is more lethal?

I just read news 10 minutes ago and another gun tragedy, but not in USA. Italy. A father and son out hunting wild pig which is actually tasty chow. Sin mistakes movement in bushes for a pig and shoots his father dead.
    Last edited by lebonvin; 23-09-19 at 04:05.

Bullet to the foot or a pick axe to the dick? Is there a man on the planet who wouldn't instantly be loading the chamber?

Page 336 of 357 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast

Thread Information