Page 344 of 357 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    As I was reading the comments of Trump supporters on Fox news, I came to realize something... HA and anxiety in general is like being a Trump supporter. A firm belief in the irrationality and lies one hears. The only difference is one comes from the POTUS and the other from inside your own mind.

Positive thoughts
    Fishmanpa, this is brilliant. My dad is a Trump supporter and he’s in front of TV all day. I’ve been dealing with health anxiety, like right now and this hits the truth

So here's the story that both Facebook and Twitter buried about Biden family corruption:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

And the story about burying the story...

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebo...-from-posting/

Tech Giants censorship.

From British journalist Glenn Greenwald:

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/15/...t-they-censor/

Saw that reported last night, N. They weren't half shutting people down quick. Quite a change from their normal slow response to illegal content

Biden getting in might cause us some extra hurdles due to their American Irish voters. The things the likes of Biden and Pelosi say are just ignorant anyway so they get laughed at here as yet another American politician without a clue of the world outside their borders. I'm sure you guys think the same when ours are mouthing off about things only the American people truly understand?

No matter who you put in, you are the enemy to the EU. Look at our mess with them. Friends my backside. Competitors. They will be quite aware the Democrats used the UK to spy on EU meetings.

Terry!
    As always your input is appreciated and respected. I will say I think you Brits are more in tune with our politics here in the US than we are of yours. But I think by and large you folks are only seeing what they want you to see. A well respected pollster here (Charlie Cook - he even has a folksie name) said on the 13th that the election is over and Biden is going to win handily. So one of our syndicated radio talk show guys looked back to the 2016 Trump vs Hillary election. Low and behold good old Charlie Cook made the same prediction on the exact same day, Oct. 13, 2016, for a Hillary Clinton victory. On election eve 2016 55 out of 57 US news outlets predicted a Clinton victory. My point is these polls are only made to suppress, depress, and sway voters - they are not to inform them.

LOL Biden may be crooked. I'm sure the Clintons were...but the fact is N, it takes nothing away from Trump's crookedness. You can go and on about democrats who are messed up, and they probably are, but you still have no defense of Trump.

AntsyVee!
    I thought that might drag you out of your lair.
    Is that your slogan? "Biden may be crooked" LOL! Why can't you Dems put someone up who isn't crooked? You had a lot to choose from. The last two you just admitted are crooked.

Trump is the most honest politician in America right now.

He's like The Blob...every time you supposedly wound him he gets bigger and stronger. Biden is like The Swamp Creature. So it's The Blob vs. The Swamp Creature. Time will tell.

I hope you are doing well.

I didn't know I was a dragon!

I see you're still in your camp of denial. He is like the blob. Unfortunately the rest of you supporters won't wake up till it's too late.

Doing well! TC!

Do you still think another civil war isn't possible here?

Page 344 of 357 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast

Thread Information