Page 101 of 357 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    To be honest, thats a red herring as that doesn't excuse Donald Trump
    You cant insult a gender and then just say, 'deal with it, grow up', what Donald said was deeply unsettling for women

ALSO I don't think Donald Trumps Press Secretary blatantly lieing about stuff and then telling the media they are wrong about stuff that they have a factual basis for is very helpful either.
    Not a red herring. Unsettling for women? Do you lump all women into the category of "women". I did get a kick out of the so called womens march throwing out a prolife feminist group from the parade. Guess they weren't the "right kind" of women. I read a stat last week that said 53% of white women voted for Trump. Women are not all the same my friend. FYI they're free thinkers just like men. God bless em.

N.

A lot of people say it's too late, he won, etc. But it's not too late to make your voice heard. This administration is making new laws and repealing laws every day. I can't just sit around and watch it happen without voicing my opinion.

A lot of my CT lawmakers were there too, great experience to talk to them about my concerns. They suggested getting involved at a local level and getting some solid people in politics.

All I know is I am not sitting on my butt watching my rights get taken away. Sure some countries have it worse, but does that mean I have to settle for an old white guy telling me what I can and cannot do with my body?

---------- Post added at 07:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 ----------

Correction - they did not throw a prolife group from the parade. Prolife groups were there and present, I saw them and spoke with them. They would not let a prolife group be a sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    A lot of people say it's too late, he won, etc. But it's not too late to make your voice heard. This administration is making new laws and repealing laws every day. I can't just sit around and watch it happen without voicing my opinion.

A lot of my CT lawmakers were there too, great experience to talk to them about my concerns. They suggested getting involved at a local level and getting some solid people in politics.

All I know is I am not sitting on my butt watching my rights get taken away. Sure some countries have it worse, but does that mean I have to settle for an old white guy telling me what I can and cannot do with my body?

---------- Post added at 07:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 ----------

Correction - they did not throw a prolife group from the parade. Prolife groups were there and present, I saw them and spoke with them. They would not let a prolife group be a sponsor.
    It's your democratic right. Do what you feel you need to.

But my point about other countries is that we've all got it easy. We really have.

I disagree with the PP stuff, for instance, but the whole world going nuts over it for such a democratic country is something I find bizarre when there are countries that don't have those freedoms. So, I find it odd that women in the UK would be getting so involved when there are far more offensive issues women elsewhere have been facing and will continue to.

If they want to march, that's up to them. Me, I think it's a US problem and you've got enough ability to sort it, failing that boot him out and rewrite it all again to change it back.

I wonder whether the UK is more anti Trump than pro women. The former would be sad to me.

http://urbanchristiannews.com/2017/0...ch-washington/

...oh...ok...then they would not let a prolife feminist group be a sponsor...splitting hairs.

Has anyone been following the austerity measures hitting the disabled in the UK? Perhaps you've heard about the vulnerable people who have died?

It has been a big issue for us yet the Tories got back in again. People here marched about it but I don't think we would be expecting marching around the world.

Their rights were badly affected.

Interesting Terry. Got a link on the issue?

I hear Trump is keeping his campaign office opened to prep for the 2020 run. Normally after a campaign the offices are closed for the most part. But his will remain active apparently. Not all of them of course.

I also hear he's already got naming rights for the 2020 campaign - "Keep America Great!" Has a nice ring to it I think.

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Interesting Terry. Got a link on the issue?

I hear Trump is keeping his campaign office opened to prep for the 2020 run. Normally after a campaign the offices are closed for the most part. But his will remain active apparently. Not all of them of course.

I also hear he's already got naming rights for the 2020 campaign - "Keep America Great!" Has a nice ring to it I think.

N.
    This is what the UN have said:

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com...sabled-people/

It's been a massive issue. There will be hundreds of articles. Basically cutting benefits, excessive sanctions due to silly things and using staff untrained to properly assess people. Mental health was a bad one under the ATOS assessors. I remember one anxiety sufferer I know was simply asked if they could lift up a pen and put it in their pocket. Another saw her disabled son agreed as fit to work despite needing someone to walk him across a road as he had no sense of danger. There are many such stories and worse out there.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...nt-dwp-figures

Whilst it says Labour are calling for change, it should be noted they brought it all in and it was already a scandal under them. The Tories started cutting spending because the previous Labour government had plunged us into a lot of debt.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 23-01-17 at 13:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Is someone under the delusion that other world leaders don't or haven't talked crassly besides Donald Trump? Come on! It's time to grow up.
    Of course he's not the only one. Doesn't make it any better though, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Nope, no sense of right or wrong including spotting patronising tones.
    It was actually said with a sense of despair as it appears that some people seem to find the most disgusting behaviour acceptable (general feeling, not aimed specifically at you).

Too right that people should protest - what happens in the US reaches further than their shores. I think we can now see that there are serious objections worldwide.

Anyway, whether he's fit to serve or not, it's all moot now and we all have to wish Donald the sincerest best of luck. I genuinely hope he brings about improvements because we'll all suffer if he doesn't. To do that, he really needs to listen more carefully to the expertise available to him rather than daydreaming towards ludicrous conclusions. For example, climate change invented by the Chinese to give them an economic advantage - I would laugh if it wasn't so serious. I'm no expert but I am prepared to believe the overwhelming majority of scientists who are far better qualified than me to form a conclusion.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Because he's a narcissist he'll have the answers to everything so you should all be able to rest safe in your beds and let your President take care of the World and beyond.

Look at the off the rails reaction to President Trump from the lefties.

Their liberal heads are exploding.

And Trump hasn't even got up to bat yet. He's still sitting on the bench lacing up his cleats.

What will happen to their little liberal hearts when he actually starts to do stuff?

Their biggest fear is the country will get a lot better.

N.

Page 101 of 357 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast

Thread Information