Page 102 of 357 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

He's not in a movie or a reality show now though but we will see..

It's good that you have such great faith in him, Noivous.

He has started to do stuff.
    He's already reversed some aid allocations.
    He's stopped some Government financing of Abortion with the sweep of a pen, which is ridiculous in this day & age, its like a trip back into the dark ages for womens rights.
    Bonkers
    He's going to be a mean President I think

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Because he's a narcissist he'll have the answers to everything so you should all be able to rest safe in your beds and let your President take care of the World and beyond.
    That sounds reminiscent of Obama telling us all how we should be. He may not claim to know it all but had an air of arrogance & ego that we should do as our betters tell us.

I think it's one reason many countries get annoyed at the US, lecturing & meddling.

---------- Post added 24-01-17 at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was 23-01-17 at 23:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    He has started to do stuff.
    He's already reversed some aid allocations.
    He's stopped some Government financing of Abortion with the sweep of a pen, which is ridiculous in this day & age, its like a trip back into the dark ages for womens rights.
    Bonkers
    He's going to be a mean President I think
    Is he just putting the brakes on for now? May started out the same with the legacies of Osborne & Cameron. Time will tell.

As for the Dark Ages, really? No voting rights then? Legal discrimination because women are less equal to men? The US Dark Ages must greatly differ to Europe.

Ok, Terry, then men should settle for less pay on the dollar, women signing legislation telling them what they can/can't do with their bodies, healthcare costing more for women prior to ACA, not to mention dealing with sexual harassment and assault on a regular basis - promoted by the current president of my country!

Did you know that in many states tampons are taxed as a luxury? Men aren't taxed for Rogaine! Feminine hygiene products cost more in general for the same thing. Women are in the minority throughout our government. Women are more likely to be living in poverty and experience domestic violence.

So no, it is not literally the dark ages, but that doesn't mean we just sit down and give up.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Ok, Terry, then men should settle for less pay on the dollar, women signing legislation telling them what they can/can't do with their bodies, healthcare costing more for women prior to ACA, not to mention dealing with sexual harassment and assault on a regular basis - promoted by the current president of my country!

Did you know that in many states tampons are taxed as a luxury? Men aren't taxed for Rogaine! Feminine hygiene products cost more in general for the same thing. Women are in the minority throughout our government. Women are more likely to be living in poverty and experience domestic violence.

So no, it is not literally the dark ages, but that doesn't mean we just sit down and give up.
    And did you know UK women already pay tax on sanity products and have done for a long time? EU tax rules prevented us from stopping it and it's hopefully being sorted in the next couple of years.

A lack of women in government has been the same here. The US is not unique. The same with a lack of ethnic minorities in various roles.

You can't use men telling women what to do with women's bodies for obvious reasons. Why would I be unwilling to have a woman decide on mine?

Women campaign for the better here, it's a good thing. But it seems to me it's all about the US right now. From your point of view this is totally valid, and I support you on that, but I was referred to the world furore when we have many problems like FGM, violence, religious suppression, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

Is he just putting the brakes on for now? May started out the same with the legacies of Osborne & Cameron. Time will tell.

As for the Dark Ages, really? No voting rights then? Legal discrimination because women are less equal to men? The US Dark Ages must greatly differ to Europe.
    It was a metaphor Terry
    I think rolling back on womans rights is a bad sign, imho

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Ok, Terry, then men should settle for less pay on the dollar, winhumanity of it...men signing legislation telling them what they can/can't do with their bodies, healthcare costing more for women prior to ACA, not to mention dealing with sexual harassment and assault on a regular basis - promoted by the current president of my country!

Hahaha....On the march was everyone holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome"? Ohhhh noooo the inhumanity of it....not....TAXED TAMPONS! Ahhh! Give me a break. Aren't condoms taxed?

---------- Post added at 07:49 ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 ----------

Tell me this lefty doesn't have TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome. I actually feel bad for the hubby.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/tod...plane-n2275689

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Tell me this lefty doesn't have TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome. I actually feel bad for the hubby.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/tod...plane-n2275689
    Yeah, the BBC have uploaded that video.

I feel sorry for the husband. I can't workout whether he is just embarrassed or anxious? It's how he is holding his hand to his chest. Maybe he has flight anxiety?

What I really liked was the ending. A reasonable person took her place, also a Democrat, who was trying to get home to his family and was appalled by her behaviour. That's the normal person, this woman is just one of the loons.

Well done to the crew. I hope the police charge her but I would imagine they won't do as not to inspire more outrage in the current climate. Really she's just like a drunken yob.

Didn't something like that happen to Trump's daughter? Some guy demanding not to be on the same plane?

Hey, I have a confession..that was my granny..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    Hey, I have a confession..that was my granny..lol.

I've just seen your naughty fruit

Do they throw the male ones away when they go droopy?

Page 102 of 357 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Thread Information