Page 103 of 357 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Yep sure do Terry...nice peaches I also have some pics of odd shaped spuds.Anything for a laugh, I won't leave it on,it will know doubt offend.

http://time.com/4643431/donald-trump...complishments/

from Time

How do we feel about all of these USA ?

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    Yep sure do Terry...nice peaches I also have some pics of odd shaped spuds.Anything for a laugh, I won't leave it on,it will know doubt offend.
    Hahaha...did you cultivate that poor innocent unsuspecting peach into that condition yourself?

I wonder why the Allman Brothers album "Eat a Peach" is coming into my mind right now

Think I'll go have a listen...

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    http://time.com/4643431/donald-trump...complishments/

from Time

How do we feel about all of these USA ?
    Other than the Comey thing, which could change at any moment, I love everything on that list. He said he'd hit the ground running. Full steam ahead!

N.

When a very powerful person says that members of a less powerful group will let him carry out a physical assault on them, I feel noivous.

minus 2

Quote Originally Posted by hanshan View Post
    When a very powerful person says that members of a less powerful group will let him carry out a physical assault on them, I feel noivous.

minus 2
    Hanshan! Welcome back friend

Haven't seen you for a bit. Always nice to have you in the discussion for sure.

N.

I've been back in Australia for two weeks with no email contact, living in an empty house (just two chairs and an air mattress) and 90+ degrees Fahrenheit on several days. I'm fixing things up preparing to move back to Australia from Japan in several weeks. I ate a small jar of Vegemite back in Australia! (Australians will understand).

I broke my own rule of combining direct personal comments with political statements, so please forgive me - I have just got off the plane after an overnight flight.

I've been back in Australia for two weeks with no email contact, living in an empty house (just two chairs and an air mattress) and 90+ degrees Fahrenheit on several days. I'm fixing things up preparing to move back to Australia from Japan in several weeks. I ate a small jar of Vegemite back in Australia! (Australians will understand).

I broke my own rule of combining direct personal comments with political statements, so please forgive me - I have just got off the plane after an overnight flight.

Hahaha! Hey let it rip that's my motto. And I know what a vegemite sandwich is. You think I never heard Men at Work? Anyway welcome back. Glad you had a safe trip. I'm sure we'll be talking soon.

N.

minus 2
    No I don't think the small forces the US military go up against would agree with being assaulted.

---------- Post added at 04:56 ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post

Other than the Comey thing, which could change at any moment, I love everything on that list. He said he'd hit the ground running. Full steam ahead!

N.
    If Comey was over here, they would probably reward him with a seat in the House of Lords.

---------- Post added at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    Well it made me laugh. I'm on a phone with a smallish screen so it made me stop and think what the hell is that picture.

Sadly, people get too offended these days. It's just a bit of fun.

Absolutely love Vegemite. I eat it straight out of the jar. I'm back in Japan now, and brought two jars with me (2 x 1 lb jars - oddly the jars still hold 455 g each) to tide me over, as I can't get it in this neck of the woods.

Yes, Bega Cheese bought Vegemite back from Kraft - there'll be celebrations tomorrow (Australia Day) for sure.

Ah Australia Day, that will mean Phill2 posting a well wishing thread...probably followed by the two of us poking each other over old stereotypes for a laugh like last year.

We have vegemite here but I've never tried it. It's always next to the Marmite. Are they similiar?

Perhaps our trade ministers can get it to the top of our exports wish list in our talks with Australia? (That will make Tony smile )

Page 103 of 357 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast

Thread Information