Page 243 of 357 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Thanks, Terry.

In recent pages, a false allegation was made against me which could have had serious real world consequences. In Police State Britain this could even mean a visit from the Thought Police. It's enough to send a normal person into panic nevermind someone with a anxiety problem.
    You’ve said this before and I asked you to point out this alleged false allegation. I ask that because if I have indeed accused you of something without merit, I will have absolutely no problem in retracting it and apologising for making said accusation.

Do remember, though, that you’ve made some pretty strong allegations on this thread yourself, even demanding certain parties are arrested.

Hi Hollow - I'm sorry to hear that you feel a serious allegation has been made about you. We are all anonymous here. I'm not sure that the board admin know any more than our actual email addresses, so there is safety in that. That said, Gary A believes you are referring to something he posted and has asked you to point it out, so you should clarify that.

Remember, you can report a post at any time via the red and white triangle in the top right corner if you feel it is unfair or unwarranted in any way.

I was glad you made the post about rape and paedophiles in UN agencies. It brought to my attention something I was unaware of, even though it's no secret these days that paedophiles target institutions that give them access to children. My response is not to abandon the UN altogether, but for the UN to admit fault and set a rigorous reform process in place, with outside monitors to check that actual reform is occurring.
    Last edited by hanshan; 20-02-18 at 10:39.

The allegation is that I have accused the Jews of the murder of over 3000 people in the 9/11 attacks. And that I've only pointed these people out because they're Jewish. This is not true unless any criticism of Israelis or those who happen to be Jewish is automatically an attack on all Jews. Ofcourse the Israelis want this to be the case because then they can play the anti-semitism card.

Thanks, Terry.

In recent pages, a false allegation was made against me which could have had serious real world consequences. In Police State Britain this could even mean a visit from the Thought Police. It's enough to send a normal person into panic nevermind someone with a anxiety problem.
    It was obvious. Now that labelling has been pulled up it is only right to pull it up across the board.

EDIT: I dislike strong terms about people on here but don't comment about it on this thread as it's a bit of a free for all which has seemed allowed by others.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 20-02-18 at 12:46.

There's a difference between allegations of false allegations about a person and allegations of false allegations of alleged statements and ... is it time for a cold beer? (Aussie, of course).

The allegation is that I have accused the Jews of the murder of over 3000 people in the 9/11 attacks. And that I've only pointed these people out because they're Jewish. This is not true unless any criticism of Israelis or those who happen to be Jewish is automatically an attack on all Jews. Ofcourse the Israelis want this to be the case because then they can play the anti-semitism card.
    Having read back on the thread, you’re right. It wasn’t fair of me to label your accusation as aimed at the Jewish faith. I cannot deny that I do feel that you’re pretty quick to accuse Israelis of all manner of evil, which is not a problem in itself, but ignore the barbaric actions of others, to the point of actually defending and attempting to justify them.

However, having said that, I can’t defend my accusation. It was a wrong accusation to make. I apologise profusely for any offence or alarm caused by, which was, a completely over the top and utterly unjustified accusation.

I’ll also add that I probably do have an underlying dislike for conspiracy theorists. This is born from my time dealing with them on a previous forum. Those people were genuinely terrifying kids as young as 9 years of age, and frankly, I see you making a few of the same claims as those people.

Again, though, it’s probably unfair of me to tar you with the same brush. I should, and will, try harder to treat you with a bit more respect. I will continue to disagree with what I see as inaccurate or empty claims, but I’ll do so without the barbed tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by hanshan View Post
    There's a difference between allegations of false allegations about a person and allegations of false allegations of alleged statements and ... is it time for a cold beer? (Aussie, of course).
    I suspect it's a case of not realising or at least that's what I take from the explanation.

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

Thanks, Terry.

To be fair, Hollow, you open yourself up to those real world consequences by stating strong opinions about a protected group these days. Not that I think for a second those talking here would even think it. I don't agree with your views but I'm not sure what our Jewish members would make of them.

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

I was glad you made the post about rape and paedophiles in UN agencies. It brought to my attention something I was unaware of, even though it's no secret these days that paedophiles target institutions that give them access to children. My response is not to abandon the UN altogether, but for the UN to admit fault and set a rigorous reform process in place, with outside monitors to check that actual reform is occurring.
    I wasn't aware either but with the current charities scandal perhaps we will hear more?

I greatly disagree with abandoning the charities because of a minority who have exploited those suffering and the failure by execs to prevent & tackle it. The majority of well meaning volunteers should not suffer nor should those they seek to help. But celebs will try to apply damage limitation and maybe pop a black dress on at some point at a ceremony.

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    btw...don't many nations try to influence elections in other countries. Obama paying to influence the election in Israel a few years ago comes to mind. GB trying desperately to influence the presidential election here in 16. You don't think Mexico was doing everything they could to try and stop The Donald? On and on and nothing new, Hanshan.
    Your buddy Soros is donating money to the anti Brexit campaign.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 20-02-18 at 13:41.

Okay, so Hollow is saying a conspiracy is due to Israelis and not Jews. It's a reasonable distinction, so long as Hollow does not treat Israelis as Jews.

In the case of the 9/11 attacks, all of the attackers were Muslim, mostly Saudis. I find it difficult to believe either Israelis or Jews were involved.

Hi Terry - With paedophiles in institutions like some UN organizations, it's not a matter of volunteers or celebrities. Rather, admit the historical fault, which means acknowledging and recompensing past victims and clearing out any current victimizers, while setting up a rigorous protocol so that it doesn't happen in future.
    Last edited by hanshan; 20-02-18 at 15:21.

Okay, so Hollow is saying a conspiracy is due to Israelis and not Jews. It's a reasonable distinction, so long as Hollow does not treat Israelis as Jews.

In the case of the 9/11 attacks, all of the attackers were Muslim, mostly Saudis. I find it difficult to believe either Israelis or Jews were involved.
    In this case, I think it’s only reasonable to ask why anyone would think they were involved. Essentially, the claim here is that the Israelis set the attack up and framed the accused.

I repeat;

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and when the evidence amounts to nothing more than coincidence you also have to wonder if there is an agenda by those putting forth the idea.

I see a lot of ignorance of strong evidence against Muslim brutality and a whole heap of acceptance of very flimsy evidence of any Israeli involvement. As much as I can’t say this is an anti Jewish agenda, I stand firmly behind the idea that it is an anti Israeli one.

Hi Terry - With paedophiles in institutions like some UN organizations, it's not a matter of volunteers or celebrities. Rather, admit the historical fault, which means acknowledging and recompensing past victims and clearing out any current victimizers, while setting up a rigorous protocol so that it doesn't happen in future.
    Hi hanshan, I was referring to the current charities scandal such as Oxfam where workers have abused locals. Since the UN might find themselves on the same ground as charities it may be that they share a culture of sexual predators.

Page 243 of 357 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast

Thread Information