Page 252 of 357 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

This just in:

The Trump/Russia farce started with an Aussie diplomat tied to the Clintons:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ton-associate/

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

In regards to the recent horrific Florida shooting apparently there is plenty of blame to go around beginning with the monster who committed the crime. One thing I do know - it wasn't the guns fault.

Evidently liberal Obama policies played a major roll as to why this punk wasn't locked up. Read on:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...help-obama-po/
    Last edited by Noivous; 06-03-18 at 20:44.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    So, another radioactive salad in the UK...
    I had better avoid all Zizzi restaurants then...

Am amazed how many newsreaders mispronounce Salisbury

We're already living under a tyrannical system which is known as western democracy. Elections are a facade with the Oligarchs in control of all political parties. In the US, George Soros funds the Democrats meanwhile Sheldon Edilson is a major donor for the GOP, both are Globalists who share the same agenda. The media's job is to pump out the official narrative and demonise those who question it.

Gun owners in America are a threat to the Oligarchs in power and this is the real reason behind the push for gun control. These mass shootings are being manufactured as part of the gun control agenda. How else can someone be shot several times with a assault rifle, at close range and then be out of the hospital after a week? We're being taken for a ride.

So what about the people that die in these shootings? Is that “manufactured” as well? Are they faking their deaths or what?

Odd that you’d pick out the one instance of a lucky survivor and ignore the dead, isn’t it?

Hi Noivous - As usual, I just don't know where to start, but ..

(1) The Gateway Pundit is not much of a pundit if the writer doesn't know the difference between a diplomate and a diplomat.

(2) It's not news that Alexander Downer informed the US State Department in July 2016 that he had been told in May 2016 by Trump staffer Papadopoulos that Russia had thousands of Clinton emails it had hacked in an apparent attempt to embarrass her campaign. In fact, I reported it here on January 1, 2018 (page 218 of this thread).

(3) It's laughable that Downer is described as a "Clinton associate". Downer is an arch-conservative from a conservative political family. His father was an arch-conservative before him. He is currently High Commissioner to the UK, representing Australia's current conservative (called "Liberal", but in fact conservative) government. In 2006, he was Foreign Minister in the then conservative government, which made a donation to the Clinton Foundation in the fight against HIV/AIDS in developing countries.

(4) Twist it how you will, Downer is not a representative of a Clinton/Deep State conspiracy against the Trump government.

<sighs>
    Its not the guns fault ~ Nope, a gun is an inanimate object, its the availability of guns that are the issue
    Mass shootings are manufactured ~ Nope, thats a conspiracy theory, they are the end result of broken people with easy access to guns who in delusion decide to gun down innocents
    Everything started with the Clintons or Obama ~ I dont think of the Clintons as whiter than white but a lot of the ascribed news stories that support these positions are right leaning news sites with journalists (sic) who are deeply bias against Clintons / Obama

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I had better avoid all Zizzi restaurants then...

Am amazed how many newsreaders mispronounce Salisbury

This is why if I ask for a lucozade I just say so rather than ask for an isotonic drink...very easily mixed up with isotopic when your first language isn't English given the number of foreign workers we are told work in the service industry

Nahh ... the Clintons tipped him off (or was it Obama?)

No secret President Trump was going to levy tariffs on steal. Even I knew it.

Anyway...More Obama scandals being exposed by Trump's DOJ. Draining the swamp! MAGA!

Read on:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/do...-holder-gowdy/

Page 252 of 357 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast

Thread Information